Problems purchasing ST online-can anyone help?

Anna

Hi

I'm trying to get a new ST online and am getting this error message (pic) when I select the 19/20 Direct Debit plan.

Is anyone able to help at all please? I've been on the phone to them but of course it's mad busy!

Error.png

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Anna said:

Hi

I'm trying to get a new ST online and am getting this error message (pic) when I select the 19/20 Direct Debit plan.

Is anyone able to help at all please? I've been on the phone to them but of course it's mad busy!

Error.png

Worst case scenario you could purchase the ST at the ticket office? Especially if you are then looking to get a Wembley ticket before general sale tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, Anna said:

Hi

Error.png

Looks like you forgot to add a title in your customer details

Screenshot 2019-05-18 at 11.18.05.png

Thank you all-yes it was my literal title missing, I thought it was some unusual website error ? . I don't live in Derby so going to PP tomorrow wouldn't be ideal.

So now I've got my ST I'm trying to get a Wembley ticket but the option is greyed out for me still?

2 minutes ago, Anna said:

Thank you all-yes it was my literal title missing, I thought it was some unusual website error ? . I don't live in Derby so going to PP tomorrow wouldn't be ideal.

So now I've got my ST I'm trying to get a Wembley ticket but the option is greyed out for me still?

You'll need to give the system time to update.... maybe try logging out and logging back in again too....

Try logging out and back in again, if it's still greyed out whack the F5 (refresh page) a few times.

Lot's have people have ran into this, and if that doesn't sort it out, just give them a ring on 01332 974704, queues should have gone down a bit now after the initial rush.

4 minutes ago, Anna said:

Refresh the page a few times till it turns green. Worked for me yesterday.

Still greyed out. Thanks for the phone number @David just called but apparently it's because I don't have a "client type allocated" or something, so now I've transferred through elsewhere to get that sorted. This is anxiety-inducing!!!

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Well, they helped you out, why not stick around and help us out.

We need more positive posters! 

Say you’ll stay?

Ahh I hear you!! I've been a lurker for a while ? . Maybe I'll get the courage to join in some of the posts!

27 minutes ago, Anna said:

Ahh I hear you!! I've been a lurker for a while ? . Maybe I'll get the courage to join in some of the posts!

You don't need courage, just a thick skin and the ability to laugh at the miserable gits.

Please tell me you're not a miserable git.

5 hours ago, Anna said:

Keep refreshing the page it will turn green , lots of us had same issue

11 minutes ago, ossieram said:

You don't need courage, just a thick skin and the ability to laugh at the miserable gits.

Please tell me you're not a miserable git.

Definitely not miserable!!

Archived