Words to songs for the part time rams fans at wembley

Motley

Fair play hopefully a good day and good luck to all rams fans but some who are not  “regulars” may need some help with the lyrics.....ill start with an easy one “ if you don’t flipping* bounce you are a red” ...*other words do fit 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go again! There maybe a few family members attending Wembley that are not die hard fans... but 99.99% will be.

I haven't managed to get to a game this year for many reasons, but that doesn't mean I haven't visited 70 odd grounds following us over the years.

Many places when we were in the old 3rd Division that don't even exist anymore like 100 of us on cold Tuesday night down at the old Den.

Just because we don't get 33,000 every week but will sell 36 and more for the Final doesn't mean we are part time supporters!!!

10 minutes ago, ashram said:

Here we go again! There maybe a few family members attending Wembley that are not die hard fans... but 99.99% will be.

I haven't managed to get to a game this year for many reasons, but that doesn't mean I haven't visited 70 odd grounds following us over the years.

Many places when we were in the old 3rd Division that don't even exist anymore like 100 of us on cold Tuesday night down at the old Den.

Just because we don't get 33,000 every week but will sell 36 and more for the Final doesn't mean we are part time supporters!!!

I think the OP is genuinely trying to help. Calm down.

24 minutes ago, ashram said:

No one cares about that. DCFC post count in the new fan currency. 76 posts is the most casual of casual.

Won't be long before it's the deciding factor in who gets tickets. 

29 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I think the OP is genuinely trying to help. Calm down.

It would definitely help me and mine.... we are STH in the east stand but cant make out the words to a few songs.. obviously we are fine with the likes of the bounce, we are Derby super Derby etc

1 hour ago, ashram said:

Instead of bleating about the original post, why not post up the lyrics to the songs for those that are not as diehard as yourself? Paranoia is a bitch aint it!

3 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

As long as their blood runs black and white, I don't care how many games they've been to.

My mum has been to one game this season but never missed a game in the 70s and 80s. She's just as much a fan as all of us but can't get the energy to go any more. 

Please let me know if she's classed as a part time fan. 

Does she know the words to Lampards at the wheel?

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Does she know the words to Lampards at the wheel?

Not the intended recipient of the post I know... but.....I know some of the words but it would be great if one of you lovely lot could put them here ??

Just now, Shorty389 said:

Not the intended recipient of the post I know... but.....I know some of the words but it would be great if one of you lovely lot could put them here ??

Lampards at the wheel

Tell me how good does it feel

We've got Wilson and Scotty Malone

Martyn Waghorn scoring the goals

Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah

Worst team in English football

11 points

22 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Lampards at the wheel

Tell me how good does it feel

We've got Wilson and Scotty Malone

Martyn Waghorn scoring the goals

Dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah dah

Worst team in English football

11 points

Unfortunately, we sing “We’ve got Wilson and Efe Ambrose”, even though Malone would be more appropriate.

Unless I’ve just sung it on autopilot and it’s changed recently?

1 minute ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Unfortunately, we sing “We’ve got Wilson and Efe Ambrose”, even though Malone would be more appropriate.

Unless I’ve just sung it on autopilot and it’s changed recently?

Our lot in D block changed it a few weeks back.

Archived