Man City v Watford | FA Cup Final 18/19

Day

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bit confused by Guy Mowbrays comments about Mahrez. Every time he makes a mistake the line is a version of "He doesn't usually make mistakes", but as far as I can tell he's made more than any other player so far ? 

Guy's made the comments at least 3 times so far.

10 minutes ago, Gritters said:

We could lose another record if Watford don’t sort themselves out.

We're good at creating records - lowest points in PL, biggest cup final defeat........oh yeah, nearly forgot, first Championship side to get through to the playoff final after losing the home leg of the semi.

51 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Kompany’s raised arm blocks a shot but no penalty according to VAR... an ‘unnatural’ position wasn’t it?

Anywhere outside of the UK that's given as a penalty by VAR. And probably here next season because of Kompany making himself bigger to be able to save the shot. But in the UK there's such a different interpretation for the handball rule. It will always be contentious until they adopt the hockey rule of "if it hits the hand it's handball".

3-0 now. Lovely finish from De Bruyne but Watford have had (and not taken) loads of chances.

I’m not sure whether the BBC’s commentator could be any further up City’s proverbial.  

Watford’s players do seem quite reticent to pass to Will.  Not exactly imposing himself on the game though either.  Shame.

27 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

We're good at creating records - lowest points in PL, biggest cup final defeat........oh yeah, nearly forgot, first Championship side to get through to the playoff final after losing the home leg of the semi.

Yes and I still keep reliving that 4th goal. 

Archived