Man City v Watford | FA Cup Final 18/19

David

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just hope they go for it, not play for penalties from the start and think they can nick one in the last 5 minutes.

Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea are the only clubs that have stopped Man City scoring this season in all competitions, Watford need a miracle to do it over 120 minutes.

I do like Man City for many reasons, but if I had to pick one it would be their ability to rock the 'elite' fan bases all over the world. A medium sized club, for most of their history in the shadow of their nearest rival, no doubt surrounded by glory supporters for their entire childhood, breaking record after record in the Premier League. I love it! 

However, all said and done, it would be great to see Hughes get an FA Cup winners medal. I really don't mind who wins today. 

4 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I do like Man City for many reasons, but if I had to pick one it would be their ability to rock the 'elite' fan bases all over the world. A medium sized club, for most of their history in the shadow of their nearest rival, no doubt surrounded by glory supporters for their entire childhood, breaking record after record in the Premier League. I love it! 

However, all said and done, it would be great to see Hughes get an FA Cup winners medal. I really don't mind who wins today. 

I’ve never understood the stick they get for not selling out their ground. Surely they’d rather not fill it up with the glory hunters that have epitomised their neighbours for decades?

Archived