• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

Enjoy, it's a cracking listen.

That is hilarious!

"How are we ever going to get out of this bloomin awful league?"

"This is one of the worst sights in football"

God I hope they appoint Rowett and get relegated next season.

Just watched and listened to the RD commentary, and it is amazing. There is a 100% turn round from their usual "the sky is falling down" attitude for the Leeds opener to absolute mayhem. It is probably more entertaining than their commentary for the 5 - 0 defeat of the Red Dogs!

Because of a training course I listened to the first leg  on Radio Leeds. Boy were they a smug lot, almost as biased towards Leeds as Sky always are. They were very condescending about Scott Malone, and noted that Leeds seemed to be targeting him, or rather the oceans of space behind him because he can't defend. However, what they did do is show a consistent positive attitude towards Leeds United, something which RD could take note of.

On 18/05/2019 at 09:02, reveldevil said:

Here's the post match Radio Leeds show.

West Yorkshire Sport: Post-match - 15/05/2019 - @bbcleeds http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p078h4n6

Enjoy, it's a cracking listen.

Wow they don't like Bamford do they! Of course it was all gifted to us wasn't it and no mention of Dallas being offside 

12 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

Just watched and listened to the RD commentary, and it is amazing. There is a 100% turn round from their usual "the sky is falling down" attitude for the Leeds opener to absolute mayhem. It is probably more entertaining than their commentary for the 5 - 0 defeat of the Red Dogs!

Because of a training course I listened to the first leg  on Radio Leeds. Boy were they a smug lot, almost as biased towards Leeds as Sky always are. They were very condescending about Scott Malone, and noted that Leeds seemed to be targeting him, or rather the oceans of space behind him because he can't defend. However, what they did do is show a consistent positive attitude towards Leeds United, something which RD could take note of.

Radio Derby wind me up. I’m presuming the huge majority listen because they’re Derby fans so their ‘we need to present a balanced view and we’re not paid by the club’ tripe gets on my nerves. Ed is called ‘old mother Dawes’ in our house, his woeful downbeat moaning is depressing 

On 17/05/2019 at 21:27, GenBr said:

Not the whole match, but its the radio Derby commentary over the goals.

Watching that back, I am in awe of Wilson's coolness and confidence for that spot-kick.

...all those limp-wristed fluttering scarves behind his target must have been the scariest thing any footballer has ever faced!  ;-)

34 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Watching that back, I am in awe of Wilson's coolness and confidence for that spot-kick.

...all those limp-wristed fluttering scarves behind his target must have been the scariest thing any footballer has ever faced!  ?

He was so focused on where he was going to bury his penalty that he didn’t notice any scarf waving. 

7 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

He was so focused on where he was going to bury his penalty that he didn’t notice any scarf waving. 

Once Harry scores, you have to ask "What scarves?" 

It is an instant magic trick!!!! ?

Archived