Sign in to follow this  
MauritianMonsta

Looking for a Spare Fan ID for Wembley Tickets

Hey guys, 

Just putting it out there - if anybody has or knows of any spare Fan ID's to hit me up with it!

I'm at my boy's wedding on Sunday so I have my mate trying for mine and his ticket using my ID 

Need another for another one or two of my mates!

Thanks in advance!

MAURITIANMONSTA HAS TO BE PRESENT

7 minutes ago, MauritianMonsta said:

Hey guys, 

Just putting it out there - if anybody has or knows of any spare Fan ID's to hit me up with it!

I'm at my boy's wedding on Sunday so I have my mate trying for mine and his ticket using my ID 

Thanks in advance!

Well, good luck with that then....

Don’t know if I’ve got it wrong but hv you thought about Using the ticket your mate will get with your fan nr...?

9 hours ago, MauritianMonsta said:

Hey guys, 

Thanks in advance!

So let me get this straight... your mate is getting two tickets whilst you're at a wedding, and you want two more tickets for two more mates?

So you have 3 actual friends, and you think it's a good idea to come on here and brag about it, knowing full well we don't have 3 mates between us, then ask for our help!

Next you'll be saying you all want to sit together!    What a Bamford! 

9 hours ago, MauritianMonsta said:

Hey guys, 

Thanks in advance!

On your bike son !