I need a ticket for playoff help me out boys n girls plsssssssss

Terry

Hi all if there is anyone on here thats got a ticket going for playoffs final as i.m not a sth but go to a lot of home n away gams so if there is anyone that as 1 plssss get back to me thanking you all coyr lets have it 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Terry said:

Hi all if there is anyone on here thats got a ticket going for playoffs final as i.m not a sth but go to a lot of home n away gams so if there is anyone that as 1 plssss get back to me thanking you all coyr lets have it 

General sale on Sunday. Only fair. 

3 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

General sale on Sunday. Only fair. 

So you think its fair when someone that as not been to a game gets 1 and others like myself have dont get 1 that fair is it 

4 minutes ago, Terry said:

So you think its fair when someone that as not been to a game gets 1 and others like myself have dont get 1 that fair is it 

I don’t make the rules. Why shouldn’t people who have paid for a season ticket go first? Luck of the draw for the rest is fair enough. 

Just now, Terry said:

Its the last time i will give a ticket to anyone on here like i did on wenesday if thats the atitude of people like you 

Bloody hell Terry. If people don't have the same opinion as you it doesn't make them wrong.

18 minutes ago, Terry said:

I don’t think there is a fair way that would please everyone to be honest.

We will have thousands of fans all desperate for tickets that will face the general sale rush, some may have not been able to attend all season due to family, health reasons but have been season ticket holders for the previous 20 years, others will have travelled up and down the country all season.

With only a 36k allocation unfortunately many will miss out, fairly or not.

This forum is likely to see numerous requests for Fan ID’s over the next couple of days, yours hasn’t been the first nor will it be the last, but honestly I don’t see anyone sharing them as they will have friends or family that will be using them if they are unable to attend.

I get why you’ve tried, fully understand it and who knows you might get lucky. I mean no disrespect or wish to cause offence but right now you’re just one of a number of new faces that nobody knows, your luck may increase if you stick around, be active on the forum and get to know people.

We have members that have posted for years and developed I guess what you would call e-friendships, if any was to be shared, I’m sure it would be between these members where their history of following Derby is known.

I really do wish you luck though if you have to go through general sale, and I wish that on everyone trying. Shame so many tickets get taken away from fans and given to corporate sponsors. 

4 minutes ago, David said:

We will have thousands of fans all desperate for tickets that will face the general sale rush, some may have not been able to attend all season due to family, health reasons but have been season ticket holders for the previous 20 years, others will have travelled up and down the country all season.

This forum is likely to see numerous requests for Fan ID’s over the next couple of days, yours hasn’t been the first nor will it be the last, but honestly I don’t see anyone sharing them as they will have friends or family that will be using them if they are unable to attend.

I get why you’ve tried, fully understand it and who knows you might get lucky. I mean no disrespect or wish to cause offence but right now you’re just one of a number of new faces that nobody knows, your luck may increase if you stick around, be active on the forum and get to know people.

We have members that have posted for years and developed I guess what you would call e-friendships, if any was to be shared, I’m sure it would be between these members where their history of following Derby is known.

I really do wish you luck though if you have to go through general sale, and I wish that on everyone trying. Shame so many tickets get taken away from fans and given to corporate sponsors. 

Thanks for that i do get what your all saying 

Unfortunately, there will be some fans will miss out, because they're not sth, my 2 sons had Season tickets from 1997 until a couple of years ago, when they found that travelling from Portsmouth and London for every game was costing a fortune and impossible on many occasions because of work commitments. 

They are going to be poised with their finger on the button on Sunday, like everyone else. Sadly if they get in, they won't be anywhere near me in block 113.

I can't think of any fairer system than the one in place at present. 

1 hour ago, David said:

We have members that have posted for years and developed I guess what you would call e-friendships if any was to be shared, I’m sure it would be between these members where their history of following Derby is known.

7791D9B5-9B48-481A-8E7E-127EDF40BDE6.jpeg

44 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Unfortunately, there will be some fans will miss out, because they're not sth, my 2 sons had Season tickets from 1997 until a couple of years ago, when they found that travelling from Portsmouth and London for every game was costing a fortune and impossible on many occasions because of work commitments. 

They are going to be poised with their finger on the button on Sunday, like everyone else. Sadly if they get in, they won't be anywhere near me in block 113.

I can't think of any fairer system than the one in place at present. 

I think Villa have done it slightly fairer by giving priority to fans according to the number of games they’ve been to this season, but there will always be people who are left upset. I’ve been a bit annoyed about when I’ve read about people trying to get tickets for non-Derby fans.

Living where I do, I cannot attend all the matches, as it cost me and my boy nearly £200 a game, with fuel, tickets, and food.

But we save and go about 1 a month, I would love a ticket for me and my son, but will be trying on Sunday like everyone else, 

If people are in a better financial position than me, there are some tickets on the webb starting at £220

Would obviously love a ticket myself but will skip the free-for-all as there will be hundreds, if not thousands who travel high and low to see the team which I have not for some years now, who are rather more deserving than me. Seems only fair.

Sky TV and a few beers while I watch the game through my fingers seems the way forward. 

COYR

Archived