This Derby side really are so average...I can’t believe they ended up where they did"

Nuwtfly

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is a bit bizarre.

I guess not being someone who watches Sky, I've missed all the "Frank love in" stuff, but people on here are always saying that Sky constantly put us down ? Besides, anyone who doesn't love Frank is just objectively wrong. What a bloke. 

Although most of the "hatred" seems to stem from us being alleged FFP cheats, which isn't true. So I guess they're just like boro where someone at the club deflects from their own failings by accusing us of cheating; like Gibson & Pulis have been doing. 

A lot of misinformation on that thread regarding the Stadium sale. 

You go off the games you’ve seen I guess. Can you begrudge them after the two games we played against them this year? 

If they want to judge us off those games then that’s upto them, at their peril as Leeds now know! 

Just read that thread, a few pages in they start dropping the hate and commenting on just how good the match is.

Not sure why they hate us so much, probably cos we ended their play-off challenge ?

The way that Derby approached the game at Ashton Gate changed my opinion of Lampard. I don't think he is that nice at all. Yes all sweetness and smiles on camera. Getting his team to cheat a la Warnock when off camera.

nick young wtf GIF

16 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Some more of my favourites:

"Derby are useless and a waste of a playoff spot"

"Ohhh big Fwank looking hard by making a pre half time sub" 

Untimely things you wished you hadn't said (then looked a right burk)

4 minutes ago, maxjam said:

Just read that thread, a few pages in they start dropping the hate and commenting on just how good the match is.

Not sure why they hate us so much, probably cos we ended their play-off challenge ?

To be fair, if we ended up playing the second leg against Leeds like we had in the first leg and went out with a whimper, they would have every right to be annoyed that they weren't given a go at them in our place

5 minutes ago, SouthStandDan said:

Not as bad as The Guardian's football podcast yesterday. Kissing Bielsa's rear end and said it was a freak result.

Yeah, I listened that. Was very disappointed, they're normally better than that. And sometimes we wonder why Leeds fans are so arrogant when pundits all over the shop big them up as some sort of injustice to a beloved institution that Leeds are where they are.

Bristol are very bitter towards us, they don’t like our FFP style and how we beat them at their ground.

Funny thing is this “useless Derby Team” beat them on their own turf and pretty much ended their play off hopes.......what does that say about Bristol’s team????????

Anyways good luck to them next season spacer.png

33 minutes ago, JfR said:

To be fair, if we ended up playing the second leg against Leeds like we had in the first leg and went out with a whimper, they would have every right to be annoyed that they weren't given a go at them in our place

I think they use the league standings though to pick out who plays in the playoffs mate.

20 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Yeah, I listened that. Was very disappointed, they're normally better than that. And sometimes we wonder why Leeds fans are so arrogant when pundits all over the shop big them up as some sort of injustice to a beloved institution that Leeds are where they are.

Henry Winter is suffering right now bless him

Archived