Sign in to follow this  
DarkFruitsRam7

Play Off Final | Where Are You Sitting?

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

You're on mate. Whereabouts and shall we wear id?

Never been to Wembley (new stadium) but presume there is a conourse below our section....I will be the only Derby fan still still sporting number 9 Martin on his 2018 shirt no doubt,so look out for me๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

6 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Never been to Wembley (new stadium) but presume there is a conourse below our section....I will be the only Derby fan still still sporting number 9 Martin on his 2018 shirt no doubt,so look out for me๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

Yeah there's a concourse under every stand!

I'm still in my 2011 buy mobiles shirt mate so I'll hunt round for chrissy and shout out.ย 

In 2014 I came across a lad whod just flown in from aus that morning and was sat in the row in front of the Ukrainian rams complete with flag.

Absolutely brilliant day out mate. Will be made sooo much sweeter if we can get the resultย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

8 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Yeah there's a concourse under every stand!

I'm still in my 2011 buy mobiles shirt mate so I'll hunt round for chrissy and shout out.ย 

In 2014 I came across a lad whod just flown in from aus that morning and was sat in the row in front of the Ukrainian rams complete with flag.

Absolutely brilliant day out mate. Will be made sooo much sweeter if we can get the resultย ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚

Absolutely....whatever tho,it will be one he'll of a day and night out.

I'm going with my son who has just turned 18 and it will his first visit so it will be especially memorable for him.

I'll look out for you mate

On 22/05/2019 at 21:21, Wolfie20 said:

Why d'you think I've sold those seats on?

ย 

6 hours ago, Wolfie20 said:

Block 213 - immediately behind the goal ๐Ÿ˜

Doh, I get you now, took me 3 days,ย  but I got there..

ย 

9 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

If I see you your getting milkshaked ๐Ÿ˜€