Play Off Final | Wembley Merchandise

Day

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/05/2019 at 16:33, Carl Sagan said:

Big thanks, Shorty. Appreciate the offer.

Asked the club and they say the full delivery hasn't come through yet, but once they do the polo shirts will also appear online. And I shall add to the collection!

Shout out to the lovely people at the Megastore. In the end they didn't have enough commemorative polos to put them online so they rang me today to sort out a special order and get a couple posted off to the Sagan household. Really going the extra mile for fans. We're all Derby together!

1 minute ago, OohMartWright said:

I can understand that it might be a bit of a wrench to take it off. Or is that a saw point?

Screw that - or am I in the wrong thread? I'm off now so will make a bolt for the door. 

On 23/05/2019 at 17:02, Carl Sagan said:

Shout out to the lovely people at the Megastore. In the end they didn't have enough commemorative polos to put them online so they rang me today to sort out a special order and get a couple posted off to the Sagan household. Really going the extra mile for fans. We're all Derby together!

Megathanks to the Megastore again. Arrived this morning. Bargain too! IMG_20190525_145001.thumb.jpg.57d92a09e25a3708a516cf0ca12e83c6.jpg

Archived