Nice Kits

Posh Ram

After the pandemonium of last night, the Mrs (usually a proud North Londoner) told me she'd be proud to wear a retro Derby shirt.

Currently searching online but wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I'm looking for a retro shirt with a reasonably subtle/trendy sponsor (think Bass rather than Just Eat/buymobiles.net), ideally not too expensive and ideally available in women/small size.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, loweman2 said:

Somebody has brought out a book showing every single home and away kit since 1884 !

that should give you some ideas !

by the way it’s excellent!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Colours-Rams-colours-County-Football/dp/1727616618/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Derby+book&qid=1558049550&s=gateway&sr=8-1

I'd really like to speak to the people that made this. Judging by the reviews they've done a great job in compiling all those kits but looking at the amazon preview they made it in Word! Its bloody terrible! Seventeen quid is a lot of money to pay for a book nowadays. I'd love to help them out make it look proper.

3 hours ago, samtheram83 said:

I'd really like to speak to the people that made this. Judging by the reviews they've done a great job in compiling all those kits but looking at the amazon preview they made it in Word! Its bloody terrible! Seventeen quid is a lot of money to pay for a book nowadays. I'd love to help them out make it look proper.

#awkward

6 hours ago, samtheram83 said:

Looks like it’s published by amazon? Maybe they stipulate the format as it has to uploaded to their system and then each individual book is printed upon order, also I believe it makes it easier to update and add to on the fly so to speak.

i will pass the message on and see if they can get it to look “proper” ??

2 minutes ago, David said:

For a (new) retro shirt you can’t get any better as it’s complete with Umbro logo

2058EAE5-5D59-4034-914E-A652D583E515.jpeg

One of my New Orleanian friends bought that, when choosing his Derby shirt. It looks pretty great. 

Auto Windscreens is really the icing on the cake.

1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Can't wait to see the Wembley special kit...when we beat West Brom the kit worn that day was lovely 

Was just about to post about this. We didn't have one against QPR so not sure if it will happen!

16 hours ago, Posh Ram said:

After the pandemonium of last night, the Mrs (usually a proud North Londoner) told me she'd be proud to wear a retro Derby shirt.

Currently searching online but wondering if anyone has any suggestions? I'm looking for a retro shirt with a reasonably subtle/trendy sponsor (think Bass rather than Just Eat/buymobiles.net), ideally not too expensive and ideally available in women/small size.

Went into the club shop today and they have some decent retro shirts available -  they are about the only shirts they do have mind ?

Archived