Bielsa gone already! (not confirmed)

R@M

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I've just listened to an interview their chairman did on the situation - the bloke is gone, 100%!

13 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Sounds like he’s staying then, no surprise really, there’s plenty of places that wouldn’t have the basket case even if he is a good manager, cheating bar steward fits in well there

Only one of you is right ?

I do enjoy the wording that makes it sound like he’s not had much choice.

D1569171-DF71-4879-9B5C-627E79B638C2.jpeg.1403553a059aebb7262900d3da2e1ab7.jpegThen there’s Adam Pope saying negotiations weren’t about his salary...I mean, only you’ve brought that into the fold mate no one mentioned negotiations on his salary before! So it all look a little dubious haha

4 minutes ago, ramsbottom said:

Dirties fans already congratulating themselves on winning the 19/20 season by pre-season...

Next season will be harder fof them.

Bielsa has already admitted not one of this years players could do another season of what they've done this, everyone knows what they'll try to do and will have looked at how to beat them, and, once you get your round that they're just playing championship football with greatly raised intensity, they don't seem so invincible.

they'll still presumably be a top team, but Bielsa has won naff all reletive to the  press he gets and being very organised and hard working aren't the miracles some would have you believe.

Archived