Good luck from The Blades

The Blade

Good luck for the final, I hope you beat Villa and leave Mr Grealish in the Championship.  I have always had a soft spot for the Rams, and although I detest the play offs[i think the third placed club should go up], it is what it is & I will be hoping you pull it off.  I have a growing respect for FL, at first I thought he was just a big time bobby getting a lucky break, but in every interview he has come across as well grounded and he seems to really cares about DC.

So all the best for the final, be great to see you in the PL next season!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, The Blade said:

Good luck for the final, I hope you beat Villa and leave Mr Grealish in the Championship.  I have always had a soft spot for the Rams, and although I detest the play offs[i think the third placed club should go up], it is what it is & I will be hoping you pull it off.  I have a growing respect for FL, at first I thought he was just a big time bobby getting a lucky break, but in every interview he has come across as well grounded and he seems to really cares about DC.

Rather have managed your achievements mate tbh, which I think is tremendous. But it's a chance when I'd thought a few weeks ago that the season was more likely to fizzle out.

If the playoff gods smile on us then look forward to rejoining battle next season ?

17 hours ago, The Blade said:

Cheers!

congratulations on a truly fantastic season, especially pipping vile Leeds to the post!

1 hour ago, coneheadjohn said:

Please come up with a Bin Laden chant,can you imagine Sky!

something like this would be funny:

In the tune of:

Ohhhhawooaa  we got our money from Bin laden,

ohhhawoooaa,

hiding ISIS in our gardens,

Ohhhhawooaa ,

We're in the premier league to stay ,

Archived