We came 6th

Sparkle

1 hour ago, jono said:

I wonder if some of it down to more youth in the team. Not so much walking in an old groove, baggage and cynicism ?

Their “joyful awe” for want of a better phrase was infectious. It was always going to be tough but Marriots goal lit fires in bellies, first the young and then it spread. 

Thou shall not pass, this isn’t over. Lot of balls hanging out and confidence on the rise. Self belief is an incredible weapon 

Stiring stuff, it’s been a roller coaster but even if we lose at Wembley we have bonded with this team in an entirely different way. Did you hear the players singing the fans songs to each other. This really is the right stuff. .... one more dose at the big arch COYR

oooh-matron-29062761.png

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, JfR said:

If last night's game was set up for Rowett to sort out his plan would probably have been to keep it level and try to do them on penalties, something we would likely have failed miserably at

To "keep it level", we would have had to get to 2-1 up first!  That would never had happened!

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

To "keep it level", we would have had to get to 2-1 up first!  That would never had happened!

I meant over the two legs, but to be honest his plan after going 1 down would probably have just been don't get beat by any more

2 minutes ago, JfR said:

I meant over the two legs, but to be honest his plan after going 1 down would probably have just been don't get beat by any more

Ah, got yer.  And yes, I think you could well be right!  Still, glad that's all in the past now!  :-)  

4 hours ago, eddie said:

Yes.

You just need a pressure of around 50,000 atmospheres and an enormous amount of heat (around 3000K). Natural diamonds are essentially carbon crystals, formed within the mantle and ejected during volcanic eruptions. Industrial diamonds are manufactured using a technique which mimics the natural process.

Lovely information but sadly I was referencing Red Dwarf - you usually catch onto those references but I suppose it was an obscure reference from the rocky end of the much debated Series 7

Archived