B4 for Mascot at Wembley

Come on Derby County - we know you read this message board.

The powers that be need to make sure B4 has a little part to play for our trip to Wembley.

Mascot for the day or even just to meet the team before setting off from Moor Farm.

His positivity never dies and if anybody deserves something special, he does (oh, and his Dad too) 

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

The powers that be need to make sure B4 has a little part to play for our trip to Wembley.

Mascot for the day or even just to meet the team before setting off from Moor Farm.

His positivity never dies and if anybody deserves something special, he does (oh, and his Dad too) 

que sera sera whatever will be will be B4s going to Wembley , well done mate , your undying support is such an inspiration

4 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

I’m not sure mascot is the appropriate role but when the chips are down @B4ev6is is the go-to inspiration guy; he always preaches positivity and I think that we’ve all learned from him as the season has unfolded. I do second that B4’s motivational leadership should be recognised and rewarded. “Guest of honour” perhaps at Wembley. ??

5 hours ago, CHCDerby said:

I couldn't think of anything better. Get B4 to wemberleeeeeeeeeee

Archived