Play Off Final | Where are we drinking then?

Smyth_18

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Surely this is something David can organise for us?

Or some special dcfc fans t shirts with our user names ?

I want full on geek name tags ?

Id be like a nervous kid, totally star struck, struggling for my words if I bumped into some of the celebrities on here lol 

unless u caught me about 30 mins before kick off where I intend to be steaming lol

COYRs

32 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Id be like a nervous kid, totally star struck, struggling for my words if I bumped into some of the celebrities on here lol 

unless u caught me about 30 mins before kick off where I intend to be steaming lol

COYRs

If you sort them out,you can distribute them at our chosen boozer and we can pay you in ? ?

On 16/05/2019 at 09:06, Smyth_18 said:

Now, to the most important part.

Where are we parking ourselves from 8am on Monday 27th May?

Last time our bus from Heanor arrived 5 mins before kick off. Not 1 pint was consumed by myself.

I'm getting the earliest train this time. What pubs do we usually take over?

Yep I got stuffed last time with a road rider coach arriving to late for a drink or to soak in the atmosphere and left very late

i am going by train either on the day or the day before - too old to miss the best bits 

1 hour ago, NottsRam77 said:

COYRs

It’s proper nerve wracking when you see someone from the forum and you wonder whether you have the balls to approach them?

4 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

It’s proper nerve wracking when you see someone from the forum and you wonder whether you have the balls to approach them?

Try pulling your trousers up first, makes things less awkward 

I think that the Memsahib and I will have a couple in Watford first, then get the train to Wembley Central from Watford High St station. I can't keep up with you young things. Saying that, we could certainly be tempted by this place on Drury Lane, so we might go there after the game.

https://www.lowlander.com/beer/beer-guide/

21 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

That’s all very well and good but will they have name tags on like us ? I don’t think so 

#tinpot

I wouldn't trust @David to distribute me a socially acceptable name tag. He abuses his power on a regular basis.

I even think he might secretly remove my likes every now and then to add to avoiding liking my posts even though he likes every single one deep down.

It's pure pettyness across all forms of social media and I have no choice but to accept it.

26 minutes ago, eddie said:

I think that the Memsahib and I will have a couple in Watford first, then get the train to Wembley Central from Watford High St station. I can't keep up with you young things. Saying that, we could certainly be tempted by this place on Drury Lane, so we might go there after the game.

https://www.lowlander.com/beer/beer-guide/

Pretty sure Eddie that it's more of a restaurant and you need to book. Me, I'll be in the nearby Craft Beer Co if I can get in

2 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

Pretty sure Eddie that it's more of a restaurant and you need to book. Me, I'll be in the nearby Craft Beer Co if I can get in

Basically it's a Belgian beer cafe. Similar to the Belgo I go to in Nottingham. Food would include Moules, Stoofvlees and the like. There's never a problem if you just want to have a beer or three. They're usually quite pricey, but the beers are exceptional.

Archived