Last Night

Day

If I sound like I’m enjoying this a little too much that’s because I am and last night will live with me for a very long time.

My views on Spygate have been well documented, now I know a few of you saw and possibly still see it as a none issue, not me, nor others outside of this forum.

Visiting a number of forums last night, soaking up the reaction from across the country, bar Forest they were all right behind us and absolutely loving how Leeds have fallen apart again. How can one club be despised so much across the country? By being Leeds United.

We would have all heard as kids at some point “cheats never prosper”, last night proved they don’t, last night wasn’t just a win for Derby, it was a win for football, and the football world loved what they saw.

I said it would be a travesty had they gone up and I stand by it, last night Derby gave Leeds the punishment they deserved, not a poxy fine because the EFL bottled it. 

I hope Bielsa, the players, the online fans, the journalists connected to the club are hurting this morning, I truly mean that, I would have been embarrassed by this season if I was a fan, embarrassed by my manager, embarrassed by my players and embarrassed by my fellow fans.

Leeds United, Patrick Bamford, you got what you deserved last night.

As far as I’m concerned, the first thing you can do for me is chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest ducking dustbin you can find. Because you’ve never won any of them fairly. You’ve done it all by cheating.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, David said:

If I sound like I’m enjoying this a little too much that’s because I am and last night will live with me for a very long time.

My views on Spygate have been well documented, now I know a few of you saw and possibly still see it as a none issue, not me, nor others outside of this forum.

Visiting a number of forums last night, soaking up the reaction from across the country, bar Forest they were all right behind us and absolutely loving how Leeds have fallen apart again. How can one club be despised so much across the country? By being Leeds United.

We would have all heard as kids at some point “cheats never prosper”, last night proved they don’t, last night wasn’t just a win for Derby, it was a win for football, and the football world loved what they saw.

I said it would be a travesty had they gone up and I stand by it, last night Derby gave Leeds the punishment they deserved, not a poxy fine because the EFL bottled it. 

I hope Bielsa, the players, the online fans, the journalists connected to the club are hurting this morning, I truly mean that, I would have been embarrassed by this season if I was a fan, embarrassed by my manager, embarrassed by my players and embarrassed by my fellow fans.

As far as I’m concerned, the first thing you can do for me is chuck all your medals and all your caps and all your pots and all your pans into the biggest ducking dustbin you can find. Because you’ve never won any of them fairly. You’ve done it all by cheating.

Would that be a blue dustbin? 

Leeds United, you got what they deserved last night.

Well said, buzzing

This ⬆️ 100%

1 hour ago, David said:

Visiting a number of forums last night, soaking up the reaction from across the country, bar Forest they were all right behind us and absolutely loving how Leeds have fallen apart again.

Haha I had to have a look. Something about a European Cup?

20190516_093415.thumb.jpg.2c494b2613bfe305498d89509d1051ff.jpg

Apart from Roof Dallas and Bamford I don’t really know much about the Leeds team but the 2 with Dusty Springfield buns just deserved to lose for their haircuts alone, never mind that they play for Leeds

4 minutes ago, jono said:

Apart from Roof Dallas and Bamford I don’t really know much about the Leeds team but the 2 with Dusty Springfield buns just deserved to lose for their haircuts alone, never mind that they play for Leeds

Philips is frustratingly good, with his stupid haircut. If we signed him, his first stop has to be Marriott’s barber. 

16 minutes ago, McRamFan said:

anyone still hung over?

I was still pissed this morning, bounced into work in Nottingham (via Uber) with Oasis and Doris Day as earworms, then produced the most amazing work throughout the morning, if I do say so myself.

Started feeling a little less lively approaching lunch, and decided an all day breakfast tray from the local cafe would sort me out.

Big mistake, my body obviously wasn't prepared for solids after 24hrs of liquid only intake, and it went through me like an Irish centre half goes through the Leeds midfield.

Only just managed to hold it together until the end of lunch break, after all I'm not going to the toilet without being paid for it, battled through another hour then clocked out and went home to bed!

I don't think my Forest supporting boss was too impressed, but seeing as he'd sent me a message last night at 10pm telling me not to drink too much because I had a big job on next morning, I think I showed remarkable professionalism in the circumstances.

10 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

My buzz is carrying me through. Powered through a 3-hour exam today?

Well done, hope you smashed it. Youth is wasted on the young.

8 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

It’s not just the cheating, but it’s the way they made a joke of it all. The stop crying song. Doing the binoculars. That’s not self deprecating, that’s ‘we cheated, and we don’t care, get over it.’ 

Yes, they played on that a bit too much....and it massively backfired.

Archived