Derby County v Aston Villa Play Off Final, Wembley May 27 2019

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

Drop em one of these off 

IhkZnlv.jpg

Especially on a day like today I hope this ancient and depraved bunch of numb nuts do not raise their Neanderthal heads. Anything glorifying this shameful part of the history of our club should not be allowed on a decent fan forum. If we can’t have a chat about politics or religion, why can this still be posted?

5 minutes ago, R@M said:

Especially on a day like today I hope this ancient and depraved bunch of numb nuts do not raise their Neanderthal heads. Anything glorifying this shameful part of the history of our club should not be allowed on a decent fan forum. If we can’t have a chat about politics or religion, why can this still be posted?

You do know I was taking the p*ss, I've actually commented before in this thread on how refreshing the whole game has been via the medium of social media, in that both Villa and Derby have been wholly civil towards each other. Hence why I thought I could joke about the old days.

Are you asking for me to be banned for it, seriously? 

Neither Marriott or Waghorn are fully fit, then. 

Still would have started Marriott, personally. But in Frank we trust.

10 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

You do know I was taking the p*ss, I've actually commented before in this thread on how refreshing the whole game has been via the medium of social media, in that both Villa and Derby have been wholly civil towards each other. Hence why I thought I could joke about the old days.

Are you asking for me to be banned for it, seriously? 

Not asking for you to be banned at all, and sorry I did not realise you were joking. I would however like any mention of them consigned to history and talk of them banned.

(chat for another time......I had 4 ‘instances’ myself in Derby, (numerous others for friends) all caused by DLF members.)

Archived