Derby County v Aston Villa Play Off Final, Wembley May 27 2019

Suns out, we can see the high ground in the distance, you can do this Rams

Football is about skills, excitement and wining a sporting contest but it’s also about dreams for the fans. I always remember Bobby Charlton talking about his debut when Busby reminded him that the fans spend their everyday lives working long hours in industry, often in tough conditions for modest reward, its your job to add some light to their lives and fulfill their dreams in the way you play the game.

The spirit, skill and fire that beat United and Leeds in the same season is there, in this team. Come on lads, show us what you’ve got, today of all days. Lady Luck, Brian Clough, Peter Taylor, Steve Bloomer, And the fat lady,  send us a message and the right score line. ?

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/05/2019 at 09:21, jono said:

I agree, same here but I just know as soon as we kick off the nerves will start. I have to cross my ankles together during matches as I have the annoying habit of laying the ball off or passing as soon as we are in possession. This hasn’t always gone down well with those sitting next to me 

We can win today if we take our chances

21 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Haven't quite crossed the Hampshire border yet.....and not a beer in sight, nor any other fans - although the chap at eastleigh ticket office said he'd had a few of each team through this morning. 

You gonna make it?

4 minutes ago, Ramarena said:

Relatively relaxed about this one.

Don’t worry if we go a goal down, just get behind the lads as we know they have the ability to get back into the game against the odds!

I know what you mean. I feel fairly serene and pretty sure we'll win. 

Archived