Sign in to follow this  
Van Gritters

Derby County v Aston Villa Play Off Final, Wembley May 27 2019

16 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

I wouldn't even be surprised by that scoreline.

Actually, quite a realistic game in terms of goals, two of theirs came from free kicks won and scored by Grealish. We had three from Marriott, being slotted through by Lawrence and Mount, burning his pace past Mings. A towering corner header from Tomori and a wonder strike from outside the box from Wilson.

42 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

The bond between players and fans can’t ever have been stronger can it? My Great Gran used to drink with Steve Bloomer but I never heard stories of him getting the beers in for everyone on the bus on the way home. He did like a pre-match stout by all accounts though.

17 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

The bond between players and fans can’t ever have been stronger can it? My Great Gran used to drink with Steve Bloomer but I never heard stories of him getting the beers in for everyone on the bus on the way home. He did like a pre-match stout by all accounts though.

I always thought you looked a bit like that statue of Sir Steve.

26 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

We seem to have a few players who love this club and have since left. I'm hoping Bucco and the rest of the lads will turn up as well. A few of them turn up to some of the Forest games. Will Hughes came to the playoffs last year. Would be amazing to see some of the recent club legends watch us get promoted to the Prem. 

3 hours ago, Richard246 said:

Roos

Bogle           Keogh         Tomori             Cole

Johnson 

Wilson                       Mount

Lawrence

Marriott                          Waghorn 

I think we need to keep the attacking Diamond pressure villa in defence Waghorn can give them a hard time physically which he must do and Marriott with his speed and strength.

We need to attack and take the game to Villa this team does it

Exactly this....Mason Bennett has done well recently but I still think makes a good impact later in game when players are tiring

Really hope we don't sit back and that we go for it....Leeds style....we can win this but requires us being brave and having a proper go without leaving the back door open.of course..............whatever happens just proud that we got here ...

1 minute ago, philmycock said:

Got a problem with the over use of punctuation marks???????????

hehe no just amazing mate!! great pics and video 👍

Wish i was there rather than working 

2 hours ago, StevenageRam said:

I think the west end is considered the home end as England use the west end changing roooms

Which end have we got?

5 minutes ago, Saity said:

Really hope we don't sit back and that we go for it....Leeds style....we can win this but requires us being brave and having a proper go without leaving the back door open.of course..............whatever happens just proud that we got here ...

We earned the right to play football against Leeds by doing the hard work and then reaping the reward. Exactly the same required tomorrow!

ram punching bag GIF

3 minutes ago, philmycock said:

Got a problem with the over use of punctuation marks???????????

One too many ?s surely????????????????????????????????????