Derby County v Aston Villa Play Off Final, Wembley May 27 2019

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Villa's got the Drake curse

For those not in the know, "the Drake curse" is that any sports team or athlete that the rapper Drake publicly backs seems to invariably lose afterwards, even if the odds seem stacked in their favour, so for those of you of a superstitious nature, this is very, very good news

Coming up to a massive game on Monday, the club, fans and community are all coming together, and then you get idiots like this guy on Twitter, who is a look at me me me guy who wants a few likes and replies to his tweet. Can’t stand this idiot, thinks he’s some sort of massive superfan. Genuinely a fraud I think.

38 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Coming up to a massive game on Monday, the club, fans and community are all coming together, and then you get idiots like this guy on Twitter, who is a look at me me me guy who wants a few likes and replies to his tweet. Can’t stand this idiot, thinks he’s some sort of massive superfan. Genuinely a fraud I think.

Just thinking of some sort of punishment I can organise for later.

Frank's press conference is happening/just happened and it's signalled the first twinge of nerves for me.

When he starts talking about the confidence, the optimism, and the reality we're facing (financially, and losing players) should we lose - really brings it all home. 

2 hours ago, Mafiabob said:

i need you focus GIF

59 minutes ago, MK said:

Interestingly, it says that the We Are Derby poem will be broadcast around Wembley ahead of kick-off. Cannot wait for that!

It is indeed. Jamie put on Twitter that although he wasnt allowed to perform it live on the pitch, that it would be played in the build up 

Screenshot_20190524-161737_Twitter.jpg

Archived