My two favourite images from last night. What are yours?

Yojimbo

1 hour ago, BurtonRam7 said:

I’m determined to find out which of our players I need to build a shrine to. I reckon the eight Dark Fruits were split between two alpha males.

8 dark fruits between 2 players? Pfft. Do that on me own. 

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, loweman2 said:

7F4028EF-A9BE-4566-8B0E-7C8CBF3893E2.jpeg

At last we can reveal what they said........

Keogh " Like I say, Mr Bamford, such behaviour is rather dangerous and could lead to someone being badly hurt."

Bamford "I really am extremely sorry Mr Keogh. I will have a word with that nice referee and see if he thinks my thoughtless action merits a red card!"

8 minutes ago, Brummie Steve said:

At last we can reveal what they said........

Keogh " Like I say, Mr Bamford, such behaviour is rather dangerous and could lead to someone being badly hurt."

Bamford "I really am extremely sorry Mr Keogh. I will have a word with that nice referee and see if he thinks my thoughtless action merits a red card!"

Keogh "Listen, the fine gentleman behind us advises that the score is currently one one"

to be continued...

8 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

He's clearly yelling "errr...like you say...."

I'm fully of the opinion that Keogh talks the way he does in interviews because he's incredibly foul mouthed, usually.

I've a colleague who's foul mouthed, and when forced into formal discussions, adopts many similar mannerisms to Keogh in an attempt to control what he says ? 

He probably shouts some awful things in moments like that photo ? 

57 minutes ago, David said:

I’m not being over dramatic when I say this, but whoever drank Dark Fruits is not fit to wear the shirt. They should be sold immediately, ideally before the 27th.

Name and shame!

I'd place my bets on it being Mount.

In that case, let the boy drink

Just now, Dale The Ram said:

I'd place my bets on it being Mount.

In that case, let the boy drink

Won’t be Mount, not a chance. After a season on the Belgium border he wouldn’t drag his tastebuds through the gutter like that.

Sith Happens
22 hours ago, David said:

I’m not being over dramatic when I say this, but whoever drank Dark Fruits is not fit to wear the shirt. They should be sold immediately, ideally before the 27th.

Name and shame!

I think you are being unfair, they had to get some pop for those in the under 18's title winning team to drink.

6 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

I think you are being unfair, they had to get some pop for those in the under 18's title winning team to drink.

He’s not a kid! Yes he might need a stool to reach the bar but Duane Holmes is 24

Archived