A message from Norwich fans..

Canary

A huge congrats and thankyou for last night!

Thankyou for beating those arrogant pig headed self serving half wits. Best of luck in the final and hope to see you guys next year in the Premier League!

We all hate Leeds scum..

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Canary said:

Thankyou for beating those arrogant pig headed self serving half wits. Best of luck in the final and hope to see you guys next year in the Premier League!

We all hate Leeds scum..

Thank you, a fine evening for all leeds haters - strange that no Leeds people have invaded our board after this result 

Obviously my team have been battling with Leeds all season (and the good guys won.. ? ) but what will stick in the memory as well is all Leeds (not all I'm sure some are nice) fans lecturing us how the "whole world" wanted Leeds up.

The reaction on social media would suggest that isnt quite the case! Universal hatred it seems!

2 minutes ago, ram59 said:

I've always thought that Millwall were the most hated team, but after hearing the country's reaction to last night, I think the dirties beat them hands down. 

Leeds have all the negative traits of Millwall, but with the added negatives of arrogance and delusion that push them over the edge. Also helps that at least Millwall are self-aware enough to recognise what they are.

WAHLS

there is a 164 page (  and counting) thread on Datm celebrating l##ds consistant ability to avoid promotion..

Long may it continue

Lets all laugh at leeds scum

Lets all laugh at leeds scum

Na na na na

Na na na na

?

F8ck Leeds, Well done Rams.

Will be wanting you up over the Villains.

I think 91 clubs enjoyed that last night.

?Leeds, Leeds a falling apart AGAIN.?

Was superb hearing you lot bellowing that out last night. 

1 hour ago, BHAFC87 said:

F8ck Leeds, Well done Rams.

Will be wanting you up over the Villains.

I think 91 clubs enjoyed that last night.

?Leeds, Leeds a falling apart AGAIN.?

Was superb hearing you lot bellowing that out last night. 

89/90. Leeds were joined by Forest and possibly Stoke

6 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Did you enjoy Bradley Johnson last night @Canary

I'll be honest mate- I was never a huge fan of Brad at Norwich. Clearly a good player but he was just one of those I didn't like.

Guess we all have those players that we dislike for whatever reason. Glad he did well last night though!

16 hours ago, Canary said:

We all hate Leeds scum..

I worked in Norwich for a while. Used to go to the pub to watch footy, lot's of good banter with Canary fans. Good luck in PL. 

2 hours ago, Canary said:

I'll be honest mate- I was never a huge fan of Brad at Norwich. Clearly a good player but he was just one of those I didn't like.

Guess we all have those players that we dislike for whatever reason. Glad he did well last night though!

Really? His final season with you he's vice captain, fans POTY and scored 15 goals from midfield whilst instrumental in getting your lot promoted and you 'didn't like' him? Tough crowd!

Archived