Leeds Forum - Famous Last words

JAT

3 hours ago, leamram said:

My Leeds friends facebook status last night.

"Derby deserve to go up. Diving cheating, and bringing the game in to disrepute. 
Suits the Premier League."

The seem to have missed a word out. I'll fix it for them:

"Derby - deserve to go up. Leeds - diving, cheating and bringing he game in to disrepute"

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was terrible, gave everything and anything against Leeds. Bamford yellow for diving?? Phillips booked for being tackled?? Berardis first booking when he didnt touch him?? 2nd booking only happens via he doesn't give the clear and obvious foul against Berardi??

this made me laugh

I got home last night and went into the spare bedroom to sleep a few drinks off and the string on a picture of Elland Road I was given broke a fell on my head whilst I was sleeping. A true feeling of last night all over again.

And this

3 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

I’m sure that not all Leeds fans are biased, bitter and twisted, some are worse. They should learn to lose gracefully as well as go to Specsavers.

They thought they had won it and blame anybody but them selves for not doing so. They have now officially taken the bottlers title from us

To be fair, most of the Leeds fans I’ve heard on the radio reckon ‘they beat themselves’. Couldn’t just give us the credit for beating them fair and square over 180 mins. 

1 hour ago, TigerTedd said:

To be fair, most of the Leeds fans I’ve heard on the radio reckon ‘they beat themselves’. Couldn’t just give us the credit for beating them fair and square over 180 mins. 

They probably did beat themselves...after the game and hopefully in private.?

Archived