Leeds Forum - Famous Last words

JAT

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Not from the Internet but the Leeds steward wandering around in the away end bar area during the match wearing a Leeds scarf.

How inappropriate.

Wondering if he was still wearing it at full time?

No doubt wanting someone to kick off at him, then they wonder why people hate them

Few more funnies from Leeds pals, before, during and after the game....

BEFORE....

“There isn't an option in the poll for Leeds to win by 3 or more goals!”

“If we get an early goal it should only mean one thing….”

“We're going up no doubt about it and I look forward to seeing MB name his side for the opening game of the season against Liverpool the first week the players come back for pre season training.”

“I have a feeling if anyone gets sent off tonight it might be Keogh.”

“I signed up at Club Wembley for a Hospitality Package £389 I think it was ( I love me prawn sarnies  )”

“What a fantastic crowd....just look at what the premier league is missing ”

DURING...

“We're going up like there is no gravity!”

“Derby having just one shot from the fk, Leeds 8 shots...looks like repeat of the first leg”

“WTF - we gift them a goal, right on half time”

“I knew it was too early for the Frank Lampard song.”

“The ref's now a Derby player”

“We’ve been great since going 3 - 1 down.”

“Beradi gets fouled 3 times, then gets sent off!

“Villa would love to get Derby, they've showed nothing much over the two games”

“All over”

AFTER....

“I'll stay away from Sky Sports news for a while....the hype and salivating will be unbearable”

“First club in this league to not reach final after winning 1st leg away. Only ducking leeds can do this. Thats why my glass will always only ever be half empty They can never hack it and never will. Bye bye.”

“I am so f*&king pissed off now”

“Advantage us at Christmas  Advantage us with four games to go Advantage us going into this tie Match-point us 44 minutes into this match, and we blew it all.”

....and my absolute personal favourite...

“Which one of us was it that said at the time of the Spygate row "It's my worst nightmare that we end up playing and losing to Derby in the playoffs and that the Derby Spygate would come back to haunt us" .....I can't remember but someone said it”

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, leamram said:

My Leeds friends facebook status last night.

"Derby deserve to go up. Diving, cheating, and bringing the game in to disrepute. 
Suits the Premier League."

To be fair, I thought that we were extremely "professional" last night. Profesional in a good sense. We wanted to win more than they felt that they deserved to win.

2 hours ago, leamram said:

My Leeds friends facebook status last night.

"Derby deserve to go up. Diving, cheating, and bringing the game in to disrepute. 
Suits the Premier League."

I’m sure that not all Leeds fans are biased, bitter and twisted, some are worse. They should learn to lose gracefully as well as go to Specsavers.

They thought they had won it and blame anybody but them selves for not doing so. They have now officially taken the bottlers title from us

5 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

Read the bit about the ref. Sooo salty – apparently we practice diving, fouling & ref-crowding! 

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 16.20.21.png

The say cheats never win, but whoever said that clearly didn't support Leeds.

To be fair, he's right, he's just not right in the way he thinks he's right (except yesterday, of course)

8 minutes ago, Ramshankered said:

Read the bit about the ref. Sooo salty – apparently we practice diving, fouling & ref-crowding! 

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 16.20.21.png

Hilariously, they should have got a red and a pen against them in the first leg, they scored an offside goal in the second leg, Bamford should have walked for two yellows and we arguably should have had another pen for a foul on Marriott. Definitely the refs are against Leeds though.

Bought a new car recently which came from Leeds so the station for BBC Leeds is pre-tuned . As I was driving thought I'd have a listen .  We had the three presenters ,one of them being Noel Whelan deriding our support and saying the supporters at Derby are dull.  Another arse singing that Crying Frank Lampard song .  And the final one advising listeners that you couldn't hear the Derby fans, they couldn't compete like our players and Leeds were far too strong and quick for us to have a chance

Nice to hear the same women not being able to complete her interviews at the end of the game and saying she wished our fan's would get lost as the noise was too much .

We also had a variety of fans who had booked the hotels in London .   After the game the phone in delight .  One bloke demanding FA charges as Lampard was a disgrace with his celebrations and could have started a riot but it won't happen because its Leeds .  Another screaming that Berardi was induced into making that tackle and Johnson should be banned.  Similar Ad Nauseum for twenty minutes.

Whatever happened to that Leeds fan on here who advised me that he would be back to rub it in when promotion was assured and it would so, so sweet. ?

Archived