Keogh winning the ball back for our 4th.

Lander

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that impressed me the most about the move isn't the interception, or the 1-2, not even the ball to Marriott, it's how he continues his run, if Jack doesn't score he is there for any rebound. 

On 16/05/2019 at 04:51, wixman1884 said:

He wrestles Bamford to the ground and wins the ball back, feeds it to mount and sprints half the length of the pitch without anyone picking him up, and without taking a touch, receives the ball from mount playing a perfectly weighted pass to marriott to score the winner.

It was phenomenal from keogh. I've watched it about 20 times and cannot believe it.

Let's hope he does it 20 times next season? and then you will only have to watch it once?

Sorry to be that guy but....

1.5 The subscriber cannot forward, record, copy, reproduce, store, transfer, modify, post, distribute or publish any of the content of RamsTV without prior written permission.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

And

Prohibited content
- Reproducing licensed/copyrighted content in GIF or video format from RamsTV and other sports TV channels.

https://dcfcfans.uk/guidelines/

1 minute ago, David said:

Sorry to be that guy but....

1.5 The subscriber cannot forward, record, copy, reproduce, store, transfer, modify, post, distribute or publish any of the content of RamsTV without prior written permission.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/page/ramstv-faqs

Prohibited content
- Reproducing licensed/copyrighted content in GIF or video format from RamsTV and other sports TV channels.

https://dcfcfans.uk/guidelines/

How do you know it was from RamsTV and he didn't have permission?

a Leeds fan i play football with said that Keogh fouled Bamford in the lead up to the 4th goal and a ref with a backbone would have given it ?

He did also go on to say that Keogh was lucky to be on the pitch and that his foul on Bamford (aka when Bamford got booked for diving) was at least a yellow and a stone wall penalty. 

He's quite a mardy chap to be honest. He's still very bitter about it

7 minutes ago, AshfieldRam said:

a Leeds fan i play football with said that Keogh fouled Bamford in the lead up to the 4th goal and a ref with a backbone would have given it ?

He did also go on to say that Keogh was lucky to be on the pitch and that his foul on Bamford (aka when Bamford got booked for diving) was at least a yellow and a stone wall penalty. 

....and twisted

2 hours ago, AshfieldRam said:

Beating Leeds in a play-off semi-final at their own ground after being two-nil down - the gift that keeps on giving ?

1 minute ago, wixman1884 said:

Fair enough! But does this mean I lose all the likes from the original post?? ?

Won’t effect your count unless I went and ran the recount took globally or on your account 

8 hours ago, AshfieldRam said:

Perhaps you should point out that Bamford committed at least 5 yellow card offences, including the one that got Tomoroi booked, and shouldn't have been on the pitch for the last goal. Neither should Phillips for his stamp on Mount, or Hernandez (?) for his head-butt on Malone when Malone got his first booking. 

As an unconnected side-issue, why do Leeds have the reputation for being dirty? I can't work it out.

11 hours ago, AshfieldRam said:

Tell him you apologise and agree completely. If you could then you'd put Leeds in the play off final. Unfortunately you can't do that so they can watch us and Keogh have a big day out instead. 

Let him know how truly disgusted you are with our come back from 2-0 down. Tell him the shame you felt as Marriott lifted the ball over their keeper and it hit the net.

Say you also felt like crying at the injustice. Watching thousands of them crying and Frank Lampard laughing will always be one of the most shameful moments as a Derby fan. 

Maybe start him off with Marching On Together. Try and lift his spirits. 

33 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Tell him you apologise and agree completely. If you could then you'd put Leeds in the play off final. Unfortunately you can't do that so they can watch us and Keogh have a big day out instead. 

Let him know how truly disgusted you are with our come back from 2-0 down. Tell him the shame you felt as Marriott lifted the ball over their keeper and it hit the net.

Say you also felt like crying at the injustice. Watching thousands of them crying and Frank Lampard laughing will always be one of the most shameful moments as a Derby fan. 

This is the best thing about the win at Leeds.

The hard Yorkshire lads laughing and singing about Frank crying (which he never did), then hundreds of them blarting live on telly when rookie manager Frank out thought and out fought one of the most experienced managers in the world.

The Leeds fans I know have never been so quiet. 

2 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

This is the best thing about the win at Leeds.

The hard Yorkshire lads laughing and singing about Frank crying (which he never did), then hundreds of them blarting live on telly when rookie manager Frank out thought and out fought one of the most experienced managers in the world.

The Leeds fans I know have never been so quiet. 

A like for blarting, I think only my Mum is the other person I've heard saying that!

11 hours ago, DavesaRam said:

Perhaps you should point out that Bamford committed at least 5 yellow card offences, including the one that got Tomoroi booked, and shouldn't have been on the pitch for the last goal. Neither should Phillips for his stamp on Mount, or Hernandez (?) for his head-butt on Malone when Malone got his first booking. 

As an unconnected side-issue, why do Leeds have the reputation for being dirty? I can't work it out.

Not to forget the first leg with the 2 penalties we should have had, and Klich's headbutt on Tomori.

On 22/05/2019 at 23:35, Alpha said:

This is brilliant ?

On 22/05/2019 at 12:22, AshfieldRam said:

One soppy Bamford blathering on about another. 

2 hours ago, 86 points said:

One soppy Bamford blathering on about another. 

Quite amazing isn’t it, after a 2 match ban  for cheating (which if the card hadn’t been overturned would’ve left a player with a 3 match ban) the first thing Bamford does is blatantly dive on the edge of the area getting Tomori a yellow!!!! Then racks up up 6-7? Fouls without a card? 

We all see things differently but the difference is that some decisions we can accept we got lucky but some supporters who lose a match they expected to win, just will not see their own teams foul play.

Leeds are the classic example of this.

Archived