Keogh winning the ball back for our 4th.

Lander

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wrestles Bamford to the ground and wins the ball back, feeds it to mount and sprints half the length of the pitch without anyone picking him up, and without taking a touch, receives the ball from mount playing a perfectly weighted pass to marriott to score the winner.

It was phenomenal from keogh. I've watched it about 20 times and cannot believe it.

13 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

He wrestles Bamford to the ground and wins the ball back, feeds it to mount and sprints half the length of the pitch without anyone picking him up, and without taking a touch, receives the ball from mount playing a perfectly weighted pass to marriott to score the winner.

It was phenomenal from keogh. I've watched it about 20 times and cannot believe it.

Keogh was immense last night, noticed a few couldn’t help but have a dig at his attempted air shot for the Leeds first, tell you now, the Leeds fans with me said he stood out as a leader and lamented how much they missed that thug Jansson.

Wouldn’t swap Keogh for anyone in this league. Seeing him hugging Tomori at the end shows what a great bond they have developed. 

Oh and yes, watching him surging forward was great wasn’t it, we needed that, he drove us forward in every sense. Skippers performance last night.

9 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

Keogh was immense last night, noticed a few couldn’t help but have a dig at his attempted air shot for the Leeds first, tell you now, the Leeds fans with me said he stood out as a leader and lamented how much they missed that thug Jansson.

Wouldn’t swap Keogh for anyone in this league. Seeing him hugging Tomori at the end shows what a great bond they have developed. 

Oh and yes, watching him surging forward was great wasn’t it, we needed that, he drove us forward in every sense. Skippers performance last night.

if keogh scores the winner at wembley i will be crying my eyes out

14 hours ago, Wrightdcfc said:

Well well well Keogh strikes again.. all the keogh bummers will be out of their hole soon

13 hours ago, 86 points said:

The village are calling mate. They want to know when you'll be home.

Above exchange from just after we conceded their first goal. There'll always be some who knock Keogh but then 'knockers' is just another word for 'tits' isn't? 

Archived