Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
DCFC Ram

Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Message added by David

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, WystonRam said:

sold out in 45 minutes of general sale apparently. Bizarrely Villa have not sold out yet, just been on their website and there are a few left. I do have a Villa fan ID too as I bought a present for a Villa friend for them a few years ago. Although just over 500 left...

 

 

They are still on 5+ home games I think...so still.a few phases to get through.... 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, EranioIsGod said:

Unfortunately that trick didn't work for me. I was on the page from 1520 to 1550 before the button turned into Sold Out 😔

Sorry to hear that mate. It’s been a bit of a cluster duck. 

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

They are still on 5+ home games I think...so still.a few phases to get through.... 

I did wonder, they do tbh have a decent home crowd most weeks.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

I think it’s absolutely appalling that they’ve gone straight from ST Holders and members to general sale. Look at how Villa have done it. 

I think poverty, corruption, violent crime, global warming, and what Trump is doing is absolutely appalling.

I'd peg this more around the slightly irritating level with a caveat that maybe there was a good reason that we are unaware of.

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I’m all for the points system myself

Yeah, the better half is a Wed fan, as is our eldest girl. We both work irregular shifts, so with family stuff on top neither of us currently have season tickets for our respective clubs, although both previously have.

But in the season they lost to Hull in the playoffs they had seen enough matches to take all the stress out of it. Tickets sold out before they made it to general sale if I remember right, so everyone that went had been to at least one home game.

I've no doubt me and daughter two would have secured tickets today if we ran a similar scheme. Instead we lost out by minutes.  It's not something I'll be crying about, we had already booked train and hotel tickets and took the chance we would end up watching it in a pub in London if we couldn't get tickets. So still looking forward to the weekend away, and hope those with tickets have a fabulous time too! More importantly I hope we smash the Villa and we all bounce home!!

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, OohMartWright said:

It is not correct that “the earlier you got in the pre queue the better position you were in “ Everyone who was logged in at 2pm was given a random queue number so it didn’t matter if you logged in at midday or 1.59pm.

And that seems fair to me. There would have been lots of people who would have had no clue to login early, they just did what they were told to do. Why should they be penalized for logging in exactly when they were told to.

People are treating this like they'd been camped out outside the BBG since Wednesday in a tent. I remember the days like that and the people who were at the front got an advantage not because they were better fans but because they were lucky enough to get time off work (or were out of work) and didn't have kids or a family to worry about.

This method of allocating numbers bang on 2 pm was as fair as you can be.

If you want to complain about inequities, aim that at me because my old man would just pick the phone up to Sam Longson or Stuart Webb and tell them to put 6 tickets to one side and he'd be in next week. Now that was unfair!

Share this post


Link to post

Can I just say it’s not ‘unfair’ that they went on ‘general sale’ (it was hardly general sale).

You had to have an already registered fan ID, so Villa and Chelsea fans claiming they have bought through us are talking crap.

Season tickets getting priority is given, the financial outlay and support all season should be rewarded with these days. 

As far as I’m concerned, anyone else getting one should be a total lottery. I understand it’s hard for people to make games for cost/location/health etc, but unless the club listen to everybody’s stories individually there is no fairer way of doing it.

Villa’s way is hardly fairer, they’ll be arguing that they missed a bracket by 1 game or they went to every away game and still don’t get one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Colm said:

I was 20,000 in queue when it started, when tickets officially sold out I still had 7000 people in front of me in queue and 40 mins to go.

After refreshing about a 1000 times a few random seats kept popping up which I managed to get 2 in the end 😄 one in block 527 and one in block 122 (one above the other). Dont suppose anyone in either of those blocks would want to swap theirs so I can sit with my mate? Or does anyone know if those 2 blocks have the same concourse?

527? Isn't that the Villa end? 😆

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

 

1C6F5F3D-F6A4-4E51-83A6-BF7C6D5ECD65.jpeg

 

In my opinion (and I am a season ticket holder and away member) this Villa way of selling is so much fairer than ours.

Members and season ticket holders get their seat, folks who are not in those two categories but have been to games get a dam good chance of getting a seat, and then perhaps people who haven't been to enough to qualify for the above get to fight it out in a general sale.

I pains me to see our friends on here not getting a seat in the Derby lottery, but then seeing season ticket holders gloating that they have got an extra 6 tickets.

Sorry but I'm basically a socialist at heart.

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Can I just say it’s not ‘unfair’ that they went on ‘general sale’ (it was hardly general sale).

You had to have an already registered fan ID, so Villa and Chelsea fans claiming they have bought through us are talking crap.

Season tickets getting priority is given, the financial outlay and support all season should be rewarded with these days. 

As far as I’m concerned, anyone else getting one should be a total lottery. I understand it’s hard for people to make games for cost/location/health etc, but unless the club listen to everybody’s stories individually there is no fairer way of doing it.

Villa’s way is hardly fairer, they’ll be arguing that they missed a bracket by 1 game or they went to every away game and still don’t get one.

And can I add, website servers can be an absolute nightmare with no obvious “This will fix it” button. 

Pretty sure any frustration with issues would be shared inside the club.

None of this is any comfort for those without tickets, but as Mckham said, there wasn’t any really “fair” system to cover all fans history of support.

Share this post


Link to post
18 minutes ago, Bob The Badger said:

And that seems fair to me. There would have been lots of people who would have had no clue to login early, they just did what they were told to do. Why should they be penalized for logging in exactly when they were told to.

People are treating this like they'd been camped out outside the BBG since Wednesday in a tent. I remember the days like that and the people who were at the front got an advantage not because they were better fans but because they were lucky enough to get time off work (or were out of work) and didn't have kids or a family to worry about.

This method of allocating numbers bang on 2 pm was as fair as you can be.

If you want to complain about inequities, aim that at me because my old man would just pick the phone up to Sam Longson or Stuart Webb and tell them to put 6 tickets to one side and he'd be in next week. Now that was unfair!

Seems fair to me too. When I said “it is not correct” I was referring to a previous poster’s statement which I quoted in my post.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.