DCFC Ram

Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

David

Wembley Ticket Information
ūüĎȬ†https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are¬†ONLY¬†available online at¬†dcfc.co.uk¬†under ‚ÄúTickets‚Ä̬†OR¬†over the phone on¬†01332 974704¬†+.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

Message added by David

19k ahead of us ducking Joke! They should have allowed you to get them from the ticket office, becuase atleast then if you got there an hour a early you would have a chance. This way, even if you are dead on time you don't have a ducking prayer.  They will be people who haven't been to a duckin game all season going for a day out to Wembley, I would be willing to camp out side for a couple of days just to get tickets but won't get any.

It seems 500 people have bought (multiple) tickets in the first 10 minutes - with some more half way through I suppose. 

Absolutely STINKS this does 

Tickets go on sale at 2pm  YEAH RIGHT !! 

Where was the info to tell you that thereis a PRE QUEUE , i went on 20 mins before 2pm and im 14000 inline ABSOLUTE JOKE !!

so I get place 144 in the queue

brilliant

I wait less that 5 minutes and get straight onto the site.

I get 'Server down' message. I click on 'tickets' several times. always get the 'server down' message.

Then something else 'Rejected queue number. we have reported the issue. click on the bottom top get a place at the end of the queue.'

I have a screen shot

I do what it says

I am now going to wait for more than an hour and am unlikely to get a ticket for my Dad

otherwise another excellent consumer experience

What a shambles this has been!

Got on to the site and got an error.

Now put to the back of the queue!

Fortunately I’m only getting more for family and already have mine. 

Just now, NottsRammy said:

Where was the info to tell you that thereis a PRE QUEUE , i went on 20 mins before 2pm and im 14000 inline ABSOLUTE JOKE !!

Really random, I went on 20 minutes before, got 11000th place and my mate came on 5 minutes before and got 3000

Posted (edited)

Balls. Trying to get a ticket for my mum and was 808th in the queue on one of my three devices. For some stupid reason, I refreshed and now have a queue number of 26,996. 

My other positions are 13,164 and 18,251. She started on 9,000 on her computer so there's still a chance at least.

Edited by BurtonRam7

12526 and been logged on since 1.

Issue now is how many season tickets are debuting so they can be together with customer number users. 

Everything crossed but zero hope

As heartbreaking as this is for someone people  (I still regret to this day not being able to go to see Derby-qpr despite the way we lost), hopefully it encourages people to buy STs as we are building something special with lampard

4 minutes ago, willm said:

Had place 217... Site said "Server too busy". Dumped out to the back of the queue... lol

Absolutely ducking disgraceful, the whole system is a shower of sh~~ , 

2 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

The actual queue didn’t start until 2pm. The queue before that was just load balancing from everyone logging in as to not crash the thing. 

just a quick bit of advice, when you get on the site and are lucky enough to be able to purchase a ticket, do not mess around looking for the best seats, just grab what you can or you will lose out !

Just now, BurtonRam7 said:

balls. Trying to get a ticket for my mum and was 808th in the queue on one of my three devices. For some stupid reason, I refreshed and now have a queue number of 26,996. 

My other positions are 13,164 and 18,251. She started on 9,000 on her computer so there's still a chance at least.

think any any number above 4-5k is very unlikely in my opinion

4 minutes ago, ShoreRam said:

Just to set expectations, 461 and I've been waiting 10 mins, still 44 ahead of me.

Done - Took 13 mins from 461. If I'm brutally honest, there don't appear to be many left, there wasn't much choice, sorry.

11622 in the queue, your expected wait time is 'more than an hour'. I'm beginning to think cracking that bottle of wine to calm my nerves may work against me as there isn't much left already!!

giphy (1).gif

8 minutes ago, dcfcfan1 said:

how many tickets are left just out of interest?

Right now?  A couple of hundred at best.  Give it up, Bro!  ;-)