Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

The See tickets guy has obviously left the phone box for a fag. I spent 30 minutes getting the engaged tone and being given helpful advice to press 5 for a callback. Eventually I got through online. Sat on the site for a long time wondering why the buy was greyed out. Big thanks to the advice on here - I refreshed a few times and then made the purchase. No doubt the online delay is partly caused by people like me who are in - but waiting for the grey 'buy' tag to go live. Basically it's a bit of a shambles and doesn't reflect well on the club. Now like everyone else I'm now desperately trying to find a season ticket holder who isn't going. I'd like to get a ticket for my Dad as his birthday is 30th May! Fingers crossed!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Paese said:

Exactly my thoughts. Myself being one of them. Buying my ticket this morning, but will be looking for two seats together come Sunday. At which point I will send the other one back/refund/give to someone deserving.

Same... Hopefully!

Really hope me and a couple mates can get tickets to this. Try to get down whenever I can as I live up north so hope I can be eligible for the general sale. I had the tickets confirmed in 2014 but then our WiFi cut out as we were paying for them. Checked 5 minutes later and they were all gone. (Blessing in disguise I know). Just hope I can get there this year. Can’t face missing out again. Big piss up with fellow rams fans needed?

33 minutes ago, kingsy1884 said:

I am in but it wont let me book even though I am a home member. 

Phone line is broken too. Great start.

Finally turns out I was trying to get into the family stand what an idiot. 

Block 114 that could get messy haha.

32 minutes ago, Srg said:

For what it's worth, if you know someone who's successfully got tickets and they're still logged in, they can go straight back in and buy more. I bought 4 for me, then went back in and bought 3 more for some family members while they're still sat in the queue.

Wee they all for STH?

Archived