Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by David

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GrimsbyRam said:

Got my two tickets, was 481 in the queue but all seats in the two blocks either side (103/104) and (119/120 - I think) sold out bar disabled access. Something very suss going on! Block 110 sold out 

Block 110 is official supporters clubs I think.

2 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Block 110 is official supporters clubs I think.

Yeh that’s fine also the south east upper tier from half way line through to literally behind the goal has gone - wonder if they are only releasing certain sections

6 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I’m under the impression that that won’t work, because as well as needing a fan ID to buy 2 tickets (per ID) during general sale, that ID has to have a purchasing history to qualify. 

That’s how I understand it, rightly or wrongly?

Yeah it isn’t clear but I think you may be right. I can only try

Archived