Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Worth noting that Club Wembley isn't neutral for this game and is segregated, so you can wear colours if you like.

By the same token, anybody with £398 to spare can buy a Club Wembley seat in the East side if they still want to go to the game.

Both clubs had de facto 8,000 extra tickets on top of the formal allocation, only this was purchased via Club Wembley.

6 hours ago, eddie said:

I have a couple of Trappist beers on the menu for tonight. I'll put a word in.

From The Times today

'Belgian monks have recovered a long-lost recipe for a medieval beer that has not been brewed for two centuries and plan to bring it back to life.

The beer, the first to bear the name of the Grimbergen abbey just outside Brussels, was first brewed in 1128 and served to the Norbertine monks, who also used it as a means of paying local labourers.'

10.8% - first barrel tapped yesterday apparently,  spicy, smoky beer with a hint of vanilla

4 hours ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I got 2! Together! 

I'm so happy ?

Block 212, seats 268/269

4 hours ago, PrivateDerby said:

Ahhh the better man won kept clicking on the buggers but wouldn't have it! 

Well a colonel does outrank a private. 

Well done to all who secured tickets today and commiserations to those who were unsuccessful. I was surprised just how many people were online again today.

I'm still looking for a single ticket, if anyone has a spare available. 

Archived