Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What people need to do is ignore it, it only becomaes a problem if you let it.

Those that have got tickets, you deserve them, those that haven't, it wasn't meant to be for you this time. 

The main two problems with most people in today's world are Jealousy and Selfishness. People can't just be happy for others, so have to look at spoiling the party in some way. 

11 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Because of how much he's making us pay for the tickets.. duh!

I don't think the club have any control over the price of the tickets. There is usually a gentlemen's agreement that the losing team have all the proceeds from the final. 

As a non season ticket holder, found it really easy to get tickets for the  semi final home leg ticket, and had a choice of a number of areas.

Then somehow with twice as many tickets on sale, for Wembley your in a queue of 30,000 others... er??
Bit harsh some may say, but cant we just  get all those going, who never ever go to PPS but are happy to go to wembley as their one game every 4 seasons shot by firing squad?

Posted in another thread but just in case, 

I think I can get hold of 2 club Wembley tickets at face value £290 each if anybody wants them?

Can be paid by transfer then collected or posted out.

Wont hang around long so let me know asap, first come first served, and depending on nobody in the office snapping them up first

2 minutes ago, TomBustler1884 said:

Posted in another thread but just in case, 

I think I can get hold of 2 club Wembley tickets at face value £290 each if anybody wants them?

Can be paid by transfer then collected or posted out.

Wont hang around long so let me know asap, first come first served, and depending on nobody in the office snapping them up first

I’m in same position , have two tickets 501 row 22 but mate has offered me club Wembley tickets (Derby end) so may have two spare , seen the invoice for them but loath to get anybody s hopes up till they in my hand ,, out of interest has anybody done club Wembley as humming and Harring which seats to pass on to fellow rams fan at face value , my concern is that is club Wembley stagnant atmosphere and is it poss I could be sitting with villa fans round me as not sure how checks on who gets these tickets are done

Archied is a real gent, he offered me these tickets, in case I wasn't lucky enough to get 2, I replied stating I have 2 ,so now he is offering to help other rams fans who weren't so lucky. True gent and proud to have supporters like this following our team

47 minutes ago, Archied said:

I’m in same position , have two tickets 501 row 22 but mate has offered me club Wembley tickets (Derby end) so may have two spare , seen the invoice for them but loath to get anybody s hopes up till they in my hand ,, out of interest has anybody done club Wembley as humming and Harring which seats to pass on to fellow rams fan at face value , my concern is that is club Wembley stagnant atmosphere and is it poss I could be sitting with villa fans round me as not sure how checks on who gets these tickets are done

Was there for last playoffs. It's very good but I wished I was with the boys below. No real issues but lacks the passion. Fans are split so you will not see any villa fans at all.good for bars etc and a nice view. But given choice I would be behind goal. Just my opinion. If you sit high in the Toyota you will love it.

I have to add I had tickets only. No food.  Clearly if there had been booze and grub I wouldn't have given a tosss about the lads below!

For the WBA game I didn't get a ticket, but then someone on here (or maybe DET) posted a link for Club Wembley tickets.

The stadium had just been finished so the actual Club Wembley thing hadn't properly started. It was about 90 quid for great seat and unlimited food and beer. Didn't quite turn out to be unlimited, but had about 6 beers and 3 meals which was probably worth 100 quid in Wembley prices alone.

Aussie coming over looking for 2 tickets if you can help me out that would be awesome happy to pay cost and then buy multiple ???? to say thanks.
Hope this is ok Admin I’m just gutted I’ve payed and booked for everything just need 2 tickets for a frustrated Aussie fan that’s never been to a game but never misses on Rams TV and first time to UK

Everything is booked leave Thursday on a 17 hour direct flight from Perth but missed out yesterday so any help advice would be appreciated 

Steven 

1 hour ago, BodminRam said:

Archied is a real gent, he offered me these tickets, in case I wasn't lucky enough to get 2, I replied stating I have 2 ,so now he is offering to help other rams fans who weren't so lucky. True gent and proud to have supporters like this following our team

Very kind Bodmin ?

46 minutes ago, minesahartington said:

Was there for last playoffs. It's very good but I wished I was with the boys below. No real issues but lacks the passion. Fans are split so you will not see any villa fans at all.good for bars etc and a nice view. But given choice I would be behind goal. Just my opinion. If you sit high in the Toyota you will love it.

I have to add I had tickets only. No food.  Clearly if there had been booze and grub I wouldn't have given a tosss about the lads below!

Thanks , it’s tickets only thing ,no meal so they about £98 each ,never done the corporate thing before ,I’m a bit of a spit and sawdust merchant when it comes to watching Derby but the ones I  bought are half way line but row 22 up in the gods because they never released the ones I wanted until most of us had bought and as they weren’t available got a bit panicky like a few did when buying , 

10 minutes ago, archram said:

Live in Bournemouth so cant get to as many games as I would like. Just missed out on a single adult ticket yesterday, if anyone has a spare please let me know. Unlikely I know but worth a shot 

5 minutes ago, DcfcRedwood said:

Live in Bournemouth so cant get to as many games as I would like. Just missed out on a single adult ticket yesterday, if anyone has a spare please let me know. Unlikely I know but worth a shot 

You guys should meet up....?

7 minutes ago, DcfcRedwood said:

Live in Bournemouth so cant get to as many games as I would like. Just missed out on a single adult ticket yesterday, if anyone has a spare please let me know. Unlikely I know but worth a shot 

This is my partner’s son. He’s quite bona fide. Would be great if anyone could help.

Archived