Play Off Final | Ticket Thread

DCFC Ram
Message added by Day

Wembley Ticket Information
👉 https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2019/05/Derby-announce-play-off-final-ticket-details

Tickets are ONLY available online at dcfc.co.uk under “Tickets” OR over the phone on 01332 974704 +.

+ (Calls from a landline are charged at local rate and may be free if included as part of your calling plan. Mobile charges may vary, please check with your network provider for further information). 

There will be NO tickets available at the Derby County Ticket Office for this match. Therefore, please note that Tickets are NOT available by calling the 0871 Ticket Office number.

Don’t forget, Leeds would have took more.

8 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Tried to add a friend to my list but it says their fan ID is already selected to another group of people? 

I had this problem earlier in the season & here is the solution provided by the ticket office - and it does work !!

Thank you for your email. Our system is designed so that supporters can only be part of one Client Group - this is the way our system was built.

It still is possible for supporters to purchase multiple tickets for supporters across different Client Groups. Once you add the tickets to your basket, you should see the list of owners by each ticket, initially these will be defaulted to yourself. If you use the pen icon you will be able to see the list of people connected to your account however below this is a 'Find' button, if you input the supporters Fan ID and last name or postcode it will assign the ticket to them.

Based on you having a group and your friend having a separate group I would advise that this is the best way to proceed. If you would like us to provide screenshots of this, please let us know and we will be able to send this to you.

Kind regards,

DCFC Ticket Office presented by Showcase Cinema de Lux

Pride Park Stadium

Pride Park, Derby

DE24 8XL

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Saity said:

including a few midweek jaunts where you get home after midnight ....hacks me off Archied that people come out of the woodwork just for one game 

I hope you get your ticket, Saity. If I wasn't going you could have mine but I'm part of a close-knit group of supporters who all go home and away and have shared all the ups and downs of our wonderful season together. There's no way any of them won't be at Wembley.

Ironically at this one game we will probably be scattered very thinly, not even see each other for a chat and be sat next to people who don't even know who half the team are!

All they will know is that chap Keogh, who in their opinion cost us the final last time they attended a match!

13 minutes ago, Saity said:

I'm with you here GOC ....really hacks you off when people who've never attended all season all of a sudden fancy a day out to wembley!!

Bit harsh, you don't know how other peoples lives have planned out, family commitments etc? I do understand it's frustrating though.

2 minutes ago, alanmarklewis said:

Bit harsh, you don't know how other peoples lives have planned out, family commitments etc?

not harsh at all its harsh if genuine fans who spend a small fortune travel up and down the country in all weathers to support there team can't get a ticket ...

2 minutes ago, Dcfcjames said:

Never been to a Derby game before , only live a mile from the ground , my friend who has a season ticket is getting me one 

Sorry ! Couldn’t resist a bit of a wind up ! Bored waiting in the queue ! Good luck to all getting tickets ! 

2 minutes ago, Dcfcjames said:

Never been to a Derby game before , only live a mile from the ground , my friend who has a season ticket is getting me one 

WUM?

On 20/03/2019 at 15:39, Dcfcjames said:

when you nip for a quick toilet break during the match and you see people watching the game on the tv in the concourse with a pint downstairs ? never understood that !

2 minutes ago, Saity said:

not harsh at all its harsh if genuine fans who spend a small fortune travel up and down the country in all weathers to support there team can't get a ticket ...

Yeah I understand, they should sort out the priority system, I'm sure you will get one!

6 minutes ago, angieram said:

I hope you get your ticket, Saity. If I wasn't going you could have mine but I'm part of a close-knit group of supporters who all go home and away and have shared all the ups and downs of our wonderful season together. There's no way any of them won't be at Wembley.

Ironically at this one game we will probably be scattered very thinly, not even see each other for a chat and be sat next to people who don't even know who half the team are!

All they will know is that chap Keogh, who in their opinion cost us the final last time they attended a match!

Thankyou Angieram thats very kind of you , I was lucky against QPR as got a ticket the day before off of a supporter on this forum who's son had chickenpox unfortunately so couldn't attend , he only charged me the face value and I had to get a friend to get a train up to Derby the day before the game to pick tickets up as i was working 12 hour shift so wouldn't have made it 

I did get him and his son a match programme though and sent it to him to say thankyou 

10 minutes ago, angieram said:

Your grumpy today @angieram ?

17 minutes ago, archram said:

I’m sure there’ll be a lot of season ticket holders wanting to sell their single seats if they manage to get ones with their friends in general sale.

Exactly my thoughts. Myself being one of them. Buying my ticket this morning, but will be looking for two seats together come Sunday. At which point I will send the other one back/refund/give to someone deserving.

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Who me or my sister? I’m not sure how old you are but I bet we have both been to more matches than you have had hot dinners.

I'd virtually guarantee you haven't 

Archived