Keogh....always got a pass in him...

Gritty

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was he captainy enough?

Imo it's all down to Liam Cooper. He didn't shout at his team enough. He didn't inspire them and so we profited from his poor leadership. 

like you say, not good enough. 

2 minutes ago, irobinson said:

absolute splitter of a pass....

I thought he's hit that too hard, but Marriott's finish proved he didn't!

What a leader, what a man, what a flipping icon he has been!

8 hours ago, reveldevil said:

It's written in the stars, Keogh to secure promotion with a 90th minute goal.

Tell you what, if it comes down to that, I’m hiding behind the sofa. It would be such a perfect ending for him to score it. If i was writing a book about this season, that’s how I’d end it. But could you imagine the flack from the haters if he’s the one to do a Stuart Pearce (the time he missed)? I couldn’t bare it. 

Hopefully he’ll just score a hatrick in normal time instead. 

46 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

Tell you what, if it comes down to that, I’m hiding behind the sofa. It would be such a perfect ending for him to score it. If i was writing a book about this season, that’s how I’d end it. But could you imagine the flack from the haters if he’s the one to do a Stuart Pearce (the time he missed)? I couldn’t bare it. 

Hopefully he’ll just score a hatrick in normal time instead. 

Goes to penalties. Keogh takes the fifth...

Regardless of what happens on bank holiday Monday I'm excited for next season.

I would however love for Keogh to be promoted with us purely so he can get the praise and credit he deserves which has been masked for 4 years by that unfortunate clearance. 

I really do feel calm about the final because regardless of what happens I think we're on the right track. Recruitment seems to be heading in the right direction. Playing style seems to be heading in the right direction. Fans are enjoying themselves and actually getting behind the team again. 

Archived