19/20 New Kits Thread

AshfieldRam

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Brentford kit looks pretty good. I'm really glad Umbro are making our shirts. They do a decent job with most of the teams they represent and they don't rely on a lazy template system like some of the big manufacturers.

7 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Did you know Kenwyne Jones played for Southampton, Sunderland and Stoke .  The kits he put up on his wall when he packed up most have quite a boring similarity .

So did Rory Delap. Danny Higginbotham also played for them along with Sheff Utd. 

13 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

Really like the QPR shirts, ok the sponsor could be better but I think the shirts would go quite well with a pair of jeans & DMs

I like the home version. I don't think the sponsor is too bad - at least its not something like the one Ipswich had last year.

18 minutes ago, Shang said:

New Hearts away kit, if we had something similar I wouldn't be angry 

D9_vZqLWkAAPcsD.jpg

Nah, it'd have the same problem for me as the home keeper kit where you see the design on the shirt intersecting the ram. It's a classic example of just sticking logos on a template with no thought for whether their positioning actually fits in with the design.

Hearts can get away with it more because their badge is filled in, but the ram is just an outline.

Twitter_Home%201920_Kit%20Launch_4.jpg

↑↑↑↑↑                     That really bugs me!

Archived