19/20 New Kits Thread

AshfieldRam

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/05/2019 at 14:40, AshfieldRam said:

image.thumb.png.32e3802af2593bceae60343dc7059b10.png

I know its red but that looks classy

The stripes are too narrow for my liking. I have always thought those colours would be good for an away shirt. Black and any colour stripes look alright to me.

Always preferred it when they staggered new kits... New home kit one year then new away the next... Each kit lasting two seasons... Probably not good for club income but there always seemed to be a higher class of kit 'back in the day' where as now they just spin out anything & no love goes into it 

19 hours ago, Shuff264 said:

Preston with a red shirt, thats all there is to say

preston_north_end_2019_2020_nike_away_ki

Nike have really gone all out with this design. Some might consider it to "busy", but I appreciate all the details.

The 18/19 shirt was unveiled on 31 May last year so hopefully we will see ours soon.  

Presumably the delay is due to not knowing what league we would be in and how that could impact who the sponsor is?

20 hours ago, MK-Ram said:

The 18/19 shirt was unveiled on 31 May last year so hopefully we will see ours soon.  

Presumably the delay is due to not knowing what league we would be in and how that could impact who the sponsor is?

Last year was the first time in a long time where we didn't release anything until at least the end of June.  For some reason we've always been one of the last to get it on sale.  I'm not holding my breath...

1 hour ago, ramsbottom said:

Last year was the first time in a long time where we didn't release anything until at least the end of June.  For some reason we've always been one of the last to get it on sale.  I'm not holding my breath...

You're right. Last year was the exception to the rule...I don't know why but kit release brings out the kid in me

New West Ham kits are real smart. If we got anything like these (and apparently they're giving supporters unsponsored options) then I'd be happy.

It's weird how Umbro hasn't done any teasers this year either, they've been dropping kits unannounced.

Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 10.40.20.png

Screenshot 2019-05-31 at 10.40.27.png

Archived