19/20 New Kits Thread

AshfieldRam

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Juventus is nice, I’m one of a few that loves the new branding.

Palace meh

Dortmund, not offensive I guess.

Leicester haven’t they had that before? 

Bournemouth is possibly a spoiler alert for what ours will be like, round neck, diagonal lines in the material.

Chelsea’s looks like a kid has been let loose with a felt tip over a training shirt.

Liverpool not a fan of the pin stripes.

What's with these subtle all over prints? It's weird how Nike and Adidas have approached designing in the same way in the same year. They don't look good.

I'm a fan of Bournemouths new kit, but the GK kit looks crude and basic, sort of stuff you'd buy at JJB Sports for your Sunday League team back in the 90s.

Non Top 6 Premier League Club Marketing Manager  "Our shirt sponsor will be a betting company again next season."

Non Top 6 Premier League Club Chairman  "Won't we get lot of flack for encouraging gambling, and appear to be a bunch of money grabbing gits, despite £150m from Sky swelling our bank account?"

Non Top 6 Premier League Club Marketing Manager  "Nope.  Cus we'll do the logo in oriental lettering!"

Non Top 6 Premier League Club Chairman  "Genius.  Here, have a £100,000 bonus."

Non Top 6 Premier League Club Marketing Manager  "Thanks very much."

5 hours ago, Mick Harford said:

@Shang I quite like that Umbro GK template, reminds me of 90's keepers shirts a bit. 

Am I the only one who finds this template thing massively disrespectful? These are huge companies with enormous design budgets and they can only be bothered to produce about three unique designs per season.

On 16/05/2019 at 10:04, David said:

A3912170-37B8-4177-B655-74A99916D1CC.jpeg

Apart from the little black tag on the sleeve showing the time of some goals. The design looks like the standard Adidas template. United not a big enough team to get their own unique shirt anymore?

16 hours ago, 1of4 said:

Apart from the little black tag on the sleeve showing the time of some goals. The design looks like the standard Adidas template. United not a big enough team to get their own unique shirt anymore?

Bloody hell. They’re turning into an overgrown Nottingham Forest.

Archived