Leeds away Pubs

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shaftesbury st said:

Anybody have an idea of pubs for Wednesday, going to get there early but want a pre match pub likely to be full of Rams to soak up the atmosphere. 

I was wondering the same...but see below. Be good to establish a common meeting place not least for safety in numbers...

1 hour ago, HorsforthRam said:

No chance of any pubs near the ground. Stay out of pubs in the city centre. Leeds is not a welcoming place for away fans at all. I think the bar in the away end is called Harry’s bar. Probably the safest place tbh!

It’s Howard’s Bar. You need to show your tickefticket

1 hour ago, HorsforthRam said:

No chance of any pubs near the ground. Stay out of pubs in the city centre. Leeds is not a welcoming place for away fans at all. I think the bar in the away end is called Harry’s bar. Probably the safest place tbh!

That makes it sound bad, which barring the odd incident, it isn't. Very unlikely you're gonna get randomly ambushed by rogue leeds fans in the city centre...  

Stay away from the pubs round the station, don't go in the West Riding and beckets bank, and you'll be fine.

Leeds is a big city with plenty of watering holes, its like anything or anywhere, don't act like a c*** and people will be fine with you.

Drysalters probably best pub near the ground, seems to be away fan friendly.

1 minute ago, The middle man said:

Leeds is a big city with plenty of watering holes, its like anything or anywhere, don't act like a c*** and people will be fine with you.

Surely the best advice would be to act like one so you fit in and don’t stand out? ?

Side note, congratulations on being the only Leeds fan that has registered recently not using a Ram username with abysmal trolling skills. Most of which came across from Waccoe I would imagine. 

6 hours ago, HorsforthRam said:

Was fine when we went back in January ! Was chatting with a few Leeds . 90 percent of time you only get trouble if your a twit . 

Leeds is actually a great city. Had many a good day/night out there. The Dry Dock was always a favourite studenty bar in the City. There are loads of real ale boozers in the city centre.

Smile and the world smiles with you. ?

Should be my area of expertise living up there in term time but can’t say I know where away fans really go, tend to avoid mixing in with the leeds fans around matchdays, my accent may stand out more than slightly... 

All I would say is pubs round my end are grim as duck, would recommend staying closer to the city centre tho perhaps not too close to the station, maybe a little further out toward the town hall.

Alright lads. Was just browsing through this thread and thought I’d sign up just to help.

Drysalters. It’s the only away friendly pub near the ground. Always full of away fans on matchday and no more than a 10 minute walk from the ground, I actually drink in there because it’s convenient. The city will be crawling with Leeds for this game so wouldn’t recommend it if you’re in colours, well, not if you want a beer in peace. 

Will be going to Drysalters, been there in the past and it's an ok pub.

Not great if you like real ale, but close to ground, has car parking and as mentioned above is away fans friendly.

Defo need some beers before kick off tomorrow ??

30 minutes ago, S75 Ram said:

Will be going to Drysalters, been there in the past and it's an ok pub.

Not great if you like real ale, but close to ground, has car parking and as mentioned above is away fans friendly.

Defo need some beers before kick off tomorrow ??

Yeah its nothing to write home about at all really, but its away fan friendly and 10 mins from ground.

50 minutes ago, Drysalters said:

Alright lads. Was just browsing through this thread and thought I’d sign up just to help.

Drysalters. It’s the only away friendly pub near the ground. Always full of away fans on matchday and no more than a 10 minute walk from the ground, I actually drink in there because it’s convenient. The city will be crawling with Leeds for this game so wouldn’t recommend it if you’re in colours, well, not if you want a beer in peace. 

Don't believe it boys, he's luring you in, he wants to give you a duff ? 

Archived