Waghorn

Sith Happens

16 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Think he's been on the bench? Sure I saw him next to Frank from my vantage point in the East Stand, looking a bit rusty these days so don't think he'd make the starting 11.

Oh I don't know, Nugent just as rusty...

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Shorty389 said:

Helping the fight and guiding our heroes in the black and white?? 

11 minutes ago, 1967Ram said:

Expect he'll be watching ?

I expect CM will be watching Wednesday evening also and thinking this system looks familiar... 

Why is it that when talking about Chris Martin he’s talked about in the past tense and how great he is and yet Nuge is spoken about in the present tense and that he’s finished lol ...both won’t be here next season 

25 minutes ago, Saity said:

Why is it that when talking about Chris Martin he’s talked about in the past tense and how great he is and yet Nuge is spoken about in the present tense and that he’s finished lol ...both won’t be here next season 

May I ask who you think is willing to take Chris Martin off our hands, considering the contract he is on?

48 minutes ago, Hathersage Ram said:

May I ask who you think is willing to take Chris Martin off our hands, considering the contract he is on?

No one at a guess so expect another loan out 

4 hours ago, Dean_Saunders said:

I think Mason Bennett if Waghorn is not fit.

As good as Waghorn in the air and hold up capability.

Good pace and highly motivated.

Motivated is a good word to use for him - I think I can almost see the motivation in him and that is the difference form previous years

2 hours ago, Hathersage Ram said:

I bet Nugent is on a bob or two and he's played loads better than Martin would have done.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Brings back memories of Rasiak and Idiakez, oh how excited I was when I saw them in the starting line up of the second leg of the playoffs.

I remember this got everyone excited. Sadly it was too late after the damage was done from the first leg in that one. A certain Mr Nugent scoring at Deepdale... 

Archived