Leeds United v Derby County play off semi final second leg

On 12 May 2019 at 14:46, BodminRam said:

got to give it our best attacking go, I would start with this line up and change it if we need to.

Roos

Keogh   Tomori   Evans

Hudds

Wilson   Johnson   Mount   Lawrence

Bennett   Marriott

???? Need to stop drinking now ????

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sorry to say but I don't completely buy into the Nottingham Forest thing as being the number one on the list. Leeds have always been the number one must beat for me. Probably its an age thing but the Revie era with their style of play and the Clough treatment marked them down. Elland Road was always a grim place for away fans. Yorkshire, and west / north yorks in particular have always exuded a level of arrogance which grates,  FFS champions, champions of Europe, like singing champions of England for the Watney Cup or champions of Britain after the Texaco.. Having been there on Wednesday night that was mega sweet.

12 hours ago, maxjam said:

A view from the Leeds seats. A few people can be heard suffering from anger management issues at the end ?

Can’t help but feel this is slightly biased with 98% Leeds songs, and I’m slightly confused by the ending as you get the feeling everything is great for Leeds, then out of nowhere it’s Derby on the pitch celebrating. 

41 minutes ago, David said:

Can’t help but feel this is slightly biased with 98% Leeds songs, and I’m slightly confused by the ending as you get the feeling everything is great for Leeds, then out of nowhere it’s Derby on the pitch celebrating. 

I don't think he could bring himself to show the Derby goals ?

1 hour ago, David said:

They missed most of the best bits 

18 hours ago, maxjam said:

A view from the Leeds seats. A few people can be heard suffering from anger management issues at the end ?

Really bizarre to watch from a losing perspective, our fans celebrating. Wonderful, but bizarre. The more they swear the more enjoyable it gets ?

8 hours ago, thederbyram said:

Going to re-watch today. Is there anywhere I can watch the full Sky programme? I'm still not convinced by the RamsTV comms...

Do you really want to listen that bunch of biased wannabe's? I wonder how many pairs of underpants that had to have with them to last the whole match through.

Funny few minutes on talksport yesterday with Max Rushden and Barry Glendenning. Started off with Max saying it was probably the best game of the season, then soon taken over by Barry saying it was a shame Leeds didn’t get through because football fans wanted to see them promoted and how good a job Bielsa had done with an average set of champ players. After that the segment just ended, with no mention of Derby.

I know all journalists have their own agendas really but may have been nice to have a bit about why it was the best match of the season. 

Archived