They think its all over, it is now. 

Every which way but lose

Twin Towers

Fawlty Towers

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, TimRam said:

This game really put Derby on the map in the football world again. So many other teams supporters pleased we won and reached the final. Wishing us good luck as well.

yes seems that dcfc generally perceived in a much more positive way recently, Lampard a factor in that for sure

34 minutes ago, ivo_knoflicek said:

Just watched it again. Not sure how much this has been discussed already, but Wilson’s ball to Mount to assist the second goal was absolutely unreal. How on earth did he know MM was there? Those two have combined so well this season.

I watched it again this afternoon. And I’m sure it won’t be the last time I watch it ?I still can’t get over Keogh’s charge through the midfield and perfect pass to Marriott for the final goal. I had to play it back several times.

1 hour ago, SaffyRam said:

I watched it again this afternoon. And I’m sure it won’t be the last time I watch it ?I still can’t get over Keogh’s charge through the midfield and perfect pass to Marriott for the final goal. I had to play it back several times.

Keogh has been doing this all season, unfortunately it’s never come to much, but I knew one day that crazy horse run would be a stroke of genius. 

Keogh always got a crazy run forward and a match winning assists in him.

Lots of chat from the Leeds end about their missing players which is fine and a fair point but no one seems to recognise that we have missed Davies for a whole season Forsyth for most of the season Olson for the whole season even Mount for three months and waghorn and Bryson for both play off games  

Archived