Clamour blockage

Archied

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are working on the issues now and will hopefully have them fixed shortly.

This is not down to traffic, in fact the server resources are barely being touched.

Appears to be some compatibility issues with software and server which have decided to show themselves up tonight at the worst possible time. 

I can only apologise. 

31 minutes ago, David said:

This is not down to traffic, in fact the server resources are barely being touched.

Appears to be some compatibility issues with software and server which have decided to show themselves up tonight at the worst possible time. 

I can only apologise. 

Blessing in disguise. Meant there were less "we didn't try", "Lampard is useless" posts from all the people who were unable to login after the WBA win!

37 minutes ago, David said:

I can only apologise. 

Bit like the compatibility issue between ref and lino. ?

6 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Blessing in disguise. Meant there were less "we didn't try", "Lampard is useless" posts from all the people who were unable to login after the WBA win!

We didn't muster any shots on target at home in the most important game of our season. Hyperbole aside that is an indefatigable fact.

1 minute ago, ariotofmyown said:

Not sure what you point is?

Just trying to add some balance to your original comment apropos being fortunate that the board was down which spared the outpourings of angst against Lampard not being up to the job.

28 minutes ago, Inglorius said:

We didn't muster any shots on target at home in the most important game of our season. Hyperbole aside that is an indefatigable fact.

No but we were awarded a penalty which most experts agree was correct so should have been 1-1

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Forum blocked by the can’t wait for us to lose brigade clamouring to crucify the manager?

Tbf people are just saying what we saw. 

When its not good enough people will call it out. 

1 hour ago, Inglorius said:

The thing is, and I'm normally pretty positive, as soon as I saw Nuge up front, and this is not meant as an attack against Nuge or his performance... but as soon as I saw the line up I thought 'I'd take a 0-0 right now' - and I ummed and aahhed between 0-0 and 0-1 for the prediction league. I decided to be as positive as I felt I could be and went 0-0. After watching the game I really do worry that the team had the same feeling I did. 

It's possibly a good thing that we're a goal down. There's no other tactic available now - we need to attack at Elland Road.

42 minutes ago, Parsnip said:

The thing is, and I'm normally pretty positive, as soon as I saw Nuge up front, and this is not meant as an attack against Nuge or his performance... but as soon as I saw the line up I thought 'I'd take a 0-0 right now' - and I ummed and aahhed between 0-0 and 0-1 for the prediction league. I decided to be as positive as I felt I could be and went 0-0. After watching the game I really do worry that the team had the same feeling I did. 

It's possibly a good thing that we're a goal down. There's no other tactic available now - we need to attack at Elland Road.

I’m with you all the way, I’d have given us a squeaky 1-0 seeing the line up but we don’t do many clean sheets, so would also have took the draw the ref robbed us off.

To all the Nugent detractors he does hold the ball up and Marriott wouldn’t have made much difference playing as we did. However, Nugent hasn’t got the legs to run behind nor the goal scoring ability of late for some reason? Yet as I don’t watch training, I can’t fathom out what Marriott is doing wrong to be excluded. 

Frank certainly needs to reassess his tactics and throw a bit more caution to the wind, as it was like we started to really go at them once we went behind. 

Just need to do that from the off and play with no fear, I really hope Waghorn is fit along with Holmes. Still a chance.

7 hours ago, TommyPowel said:

No but we were awarded a penalty which most experts agree was correct so should have been 1-1

We also had two or three good attempts blocked very well by Leeds players in the opening few minutes, when I thought we looked very bright. They don't count for stats of course.

Leeds played well defensively during that time and it allowed them to work their way into the game and take over. 

Archived