Mason Mount

superzak

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, superzak said:

According to the papers he is off with the  chelsea first team to japan in the close season.

As we'd expect after being called into the England squad earlier in the season. And with their embargo too. 

The best way for Mount to break into the Chelsea team is to play 3 brilliant games in a row, scoring hattricks in each of them! 

4 minutes ago, superzak said:

According to the papers he is off with the  chelsea first team to japan in the close season.

He’s touring Japanese, he’s touring Japanese, do you really think so?

Sorry about that. Just had a touch of the vapours.

Mount will be around the Chelski squad next season, if Sarri and the club have any sense. With a transfer ban effecting the whole of next season, they will need some of their loan players to return and make an impact. Who better than a young English midfielder with promise? 

And he deserves the chance. I look forward to seeing him in years to come wearing the England shirt thinking “he’s a Ram”, wherever he plays his club football. Let’s enjoy the next 2-3 games of him in a Rams shirt 

5 minutes ago, r4derby said:

Mount will be around the Chelski squad next season, if Sarri and the club have any sense. With a transfer ban effecting the whole of next season, they will need some of their loan players to return and make an impact. Who better than a young English midfielder with promise? 

And he deserves the chance. I look forward to seeing him in years to come wearing the England shirt thinking “he’s a Ram”, wherever he plays his club football. Let’s enjoy the next 2-3 games of him in a Rams shirt 

Nah

why hang around there to get 2 starts in a season.

stay where you are mason young man. 

Ten sub appearances and a couple of starts at Chelsea would be a good result for him. Top six sides cannot afford to lose games so you have to be doing very well in training even to get a game. Still fascinated to see Bird and Buchanan in our 18 along with Bogle and Bennett. Some established players are getting a message of some sort.. Frank knows what he wants and has got 20 players doing it in increasing measures. "??

Well I mean he is their player so it doesn’t come as much surprise.... difficult to tell if he’s ready for that level or not yet, he’s one of those that from what I’ve seen could probably make the step up when surrounded by better players, he’s been a standout and vital player for us, but it’s always hard to tell who could and can’t make that step up. I personally think he probably needs another loan with us (?) to really establish himself, playing regular football and getting more and more used to the men’s game before stepping up. But he will be good enough for Chelsea one day if they give him the chance imo. Pre season games don’t really mean he’s going to be in their squad for the season mind, often youngsters are taken on training camps to get them training and playing with the older players, helps their devolpment, particulary those seen to have big futures so their in and around it as soon as possible, often many still go out on loan again.

Be interesting to see if he makes the England squad again as well. There’s not so much said about him as the likes of Wilson, but the change in form, particulary in our goalscoring, when he returned is not a coincidence. Think that shows the impact he can have on a team in making it tick, he’s vital for us, and not just as an individual. I suspect Steve Holland would see similar in how he impacts the team, and I think the England set up rate him really highly as one to build around in the future.

That said Steve Holland’s an ex ram isn’t he? Could just be here for the match..

2 minutes ago, HantsRam said:

Came through the academy but released after injury- never made it to the first team.

More Chelsea and England than Derby youd think.

Yeah I’d say so but you never know.... Still weird to see an active Derby player being part of the full England team

Archived