Tomori article

Gringo

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure I've ever seen a quicker Derby player. Sometimes he gives a speedy forward a 5 yard headstart and then seems to amble past to dispossess them. 

Good article - interesting about the conversations after the Villa defeat. But we definitely don't want to get ahead of ourselves and be thinking of anything beyond the first leg of the playoffs. 

8 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm not sure I've ever seen a quicker Derby player. Sometimes he gives a speedy forward a 5 yard headstart and then seems to amble past to dispossess them. 

Good article - interesting about the conversations after the Villa defeat. But we definitely don't want to get ahead of ourselves and be thinking of anything beyond the first leg of the playoffs. 

Toddy.

What has most impressed me is his continued improvement over the season. It's one thing to arrive with a set of attributes that are likely to make you a success at Championship level, it's quite another to learn and improve so quickly, especially in a position where experience is key.

11 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Having the experience of Keogh and Curtis Davies to lean on will have been pivotal in his progression. CD may not have been on the pitch to guide him but his words of wisdom will have helped in the dressing room imho.

Totally agree and I can’t help thinking that Ashley Cole’s presence has played a part in Bogle’s visible improvement over the last few games. Reading between the lines it also also having young players with the right attitude who don’t assume they know everything and are open to absorb coaching from wise old heads who’ve been there before. 

Archived