19/20 Summer Transfer Window

David

2 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Dier has double that? How? Surely me and you should have a handful if he's got 40 caps. 

He isn't good enough to get 40 caps for San Marino. Donkey

Harsh mate. he man's the absolute zen master of the 5 yard lateral pass ?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weird one Byram, got ability but very inconsistent, has a stormer one game then has a crap game the next. Risky signing for Norwich as it’s unclear after all his injuries if he’s ready for the prem. Mind he’s a good age for the long term deal they’ve given him, and 750k for a player at that level who’s English and young is a bargain even if he is only a RB, so I guess it’s a risk worth taking.

2 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

Weird one Byram, got ability but very inconsistent, has a stormer one game then has a crap game the next. Risky signing for Norwich as it’s unclear after all his injuries if he’s ready for the prem. Mind he’s a good age for the long term deal they’ve given him, and 750k for a player at that level who’s English and young is a bargain even if he is only a RB, so I guess it’s a risk worth taking.

Quality player if he can stay fit. Which he can't.

Have to say though, I don't see it as a risk, not for £750K. And if he can stay fit then its an absolute steal. Will also most probably play a back up role if they keep hold of Max Aarons.

3 hours ago, TibshelfRam said:

Quality player if he can stay fit. Which he can't.

Have to say though, I don't see it as a risk, not for £750K. And if he can stay fit then its an absolute steal. Will also most probably play a back up role if they keep hold of Max Aarons.

Yeah that’s what I’m saying, wouldve been a risk with injury record but at that price you may as well go for it. Forgot they had Aaron’s too, so yeah you’re right he’s backup.

Remember Saido Berahino and his 14 goals in Premier League few years ago?

Heard he is on trial at SV Zulte Waregem, which is mid-table club in Belgium.  His career hasn't really worked out, has it?

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

Remember Saido Berahino and his 14 goals in Premier League few years ago?

Heard he is on trial at SV Zulte Waregem, which is mid-table club in Belgium.  His career hasn't really worked out, has it?

Didn't he refuse to play or not turn up and stuff? 

He's lucky more people aren't pointing and laughing 

5 hours ago, JfR said:

Why? Why would you bother with him? He is a player like Balotelli where they're not worth the trouble because you can get alternatives that aren't massive dildos.

At least with Neymar he does have some serious ability. Not worth his price but you'd gamble on him if he was going cheap. 

But ok players who have a bad rep? Just buy ok players that haven't

5 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Why? Why would you bother with him? He is a player like Balotelli where they're not worth the trouble because you can get alternatives that aren't massive dildos.

At least with Neymar he does have some serious ability. Not worth his price but you'd gamble on him if he was going cheap. 

But ok players who have a bad rep? Just buy ok players that haven't

I've not really been convinced by Sheffield United's business in this window so far. They've brought in two good Championship players in Luke Freeman and Callum Robinson, but I wouldn't pin my hopes of staying up on them, a 36-year old Jagielka, and now Ravel Morrison after he struggled to get into even the Ostersunds side. I think Wilder's a good manager who might have a good plan with these players and I could yet still be proven wrong, but it wouldn't fill me with too much hope if I was a Blade. Bet you they'll still get more than 11 points, though.

Imagine being a Sheff Utd fan excited about all the potential big name signings you might bring in now you have Premier League money, and then you read that you've signed Ravel Morrison. Aside from a decent half season in Mexico, the guy has been average or worse everywhere he's been in the last 5 years. I am astonished he's been given a contract at a Premier League team.

1 hour ago, Anon said:

Imagine being a Sheff Utd fan excited about all the potential big name signings you might bring in now you have Premier League money, and then you read that you've signed Ravel Morrison. Aside from a decent half season in Mexico, the guy has been average or worse everywhere he's been in the last 5 years. I am astonished he's been given a contract at a Premier League team.

Looks as if Sheff U are assembling a team ready for playing Championship football in 12 months time. While their owners are happily stuffing as many millions as they can into their back pocket.

8 hours ago, Anon said:

Yep. If we would get up and sign "star"players like Morrison and Jagielka, I'd rather stay in Championship.

1 hour ago, David said:

Atletico's style will suit him down to the ground, deeper line than Spurs so less likely to get caught out as hes not the quickest.

Crossing into Morata and Costa should be easy assists for him

Archived