Sign in to follow this  
David

19/20 Summer Transfer Window

On 04/07/2019 at 08:37, SaintRam said:

Once he loses his braces his balance will be all off and he'll turn into a league 2 player.

A Benfica player who is league 2 standard?

Get Nottingham on the phone!

Not a big fan but... Everton set to sign Fabian Delph for £8m looks a great deal with the current crazy prices. He's not yet 30. How odd.

4 hours ago, Carnero said:

Not a big fan but... Everton set to sign Fabian Delph for £8m looks a great deal with the current crazy prices. He's not yet 30. How odd.

Blimey. Why on earth is he so cheap? We spent 7.5 on Tom Lawrence and 8 on Vydra! Both decent players but not exactly in Delph's class!

6 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Blimey. Why on earth is he so cheap? We spent 7.5 on Tom Lawrence and 8 on Vydra! Both decent players but not exactly in Delph's class!

I don't know! I originally thought "oh he must be older than I think" (say 32) but he's still only 29. They'll get a good 3 seasons out of him at Everton.

Just now, HantsRam said:

Is it still Venkys that owns Blackburn and if so why have they suddenly started splashing the cash? 

Chicken sales must be up. They paid big money for Brereton as well.

1 minute ago, David said:

Chicken sales must be up. They paid big money for Brereton as well.

Maybes they're washing them in chlorine and eyeing up a post Brexit opportunity.....😉

More likely they are taking advantage of that disease outbreak in south east Asia. Chicken legs up....👍

5 hours ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Ha! I was going to try and build a counter-argument around his 20 ENgland cpas but then Eric Dier's had double that and thought better of it.

He’s not a bad player, just I wouldn’t call him class. Versatile, nice player to have in your squad but perhaps a litter overpriced considering his age. 

On 15/07/2019 at 00:53, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Ha! I was going to try and build a counter-argument around his 20 ENgland cpas but then Eric Dier's had double that and thought better of it.

Dier has double that? How? Surely me and you should have a handful if he's got 40 caps. 

He isn't good enough to get 40 caps for San Marino. Donkey

Forest transfer lookup:

1. Link to player X
  2. Check player X agent is Mendes
  3. If answer to 2. is yes, then the link is highly likely to be legit. If answer to 2. is no, the rumour is rubbish and go back to step 1.

4 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Dier has double that? How? Surely me and you should have a handful if he's got 40 caps. 

He isn't good enough to get 40 caps for San Marino. Donkey

I don't care whether he's crap or not. That penalty against Columbia makes him worth 100 caps. Hero.