Good luck guys

fridge

I am not sure how your fans feel about this season as its been very mixed but you are now on the verge of something very special indeed, good luck in all your games it would be good to see you finally achieve promotion as you are close every year. Fingers crossed for you guys, if Lampard gets you up I think he will attract the players to keep you in the prem.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, fridge said:

I am not sure how your fans feel about this season as its been very mixed but you are now on the verge of something very special indeed, good luck in all your games it would be good to see you finally achieve promotion as you are close every year. Fingers crossed for you guys, if Lampard gets you up I think he will attract the players to keep you in the prem.

Thank you fridge. Very kind of you to come forward and pass on regards.

All the best for next year. 

1 hour ago, fridge said:

Hope you get the manager you want.

2 hours ago, HantsRam said:

Hope you get a more enjoyable brand of football next season fridge. 

Tho Gibson is still a twonk...?

Yeah I hope so, I think we went wrong in having a manager who knew very little about the prem, in Lampard I think he will be very effective at getting the right players in, he knows the prem better than the championship so I would expect great things...good luck.

8 hours ago, fridge said:

Appreciate your support Fawaz. Didn't know you was a Boro fan!

You gave us so many good time whilst you was Forests owner. Good Luck in your court cases.

2 hours ago, Smyth_18 said:

Appreciate your support Fawaz. Didn't know you was a Boro fan!

You gave us so many good time whilst you was Forests owner. Good Luck in your court cases.

Don't say that.

I had a terrible thought that Fawaz would walk out the courtroom £5m richer, and bump into the Bolton owner in the corridor!

'I've always loved Bolt-on, ever since the Lofthouse final, where do I sign'?

13 hours ago, fridge said:

Thanks ?

Do you fancy McClaren back at Boro ?? Just a thought....

16 hours ago, StockholmRam said:

Cheers Fridge. Really appreciated. Hope you get someone who wants to play or try and play attractive football mate. 

Yeah its been awful, for the first time in years I have not renewed my season ticket, still no word from the club if Pulis is staying and I really couldn't watch his football for another season, I think either way you will have a great season next year with Lampard and it is about time too.

18 minutes ago, fridge said:

Yeah its been awful, for the first time in years I have not renewed my season ticket, still no word from the club if Pulis is staying and I really couldn't watch his football for another season, I think either way you will have a great season next year with Lampard and it is about time too.

I didn’t know whether to give your post a heart or the crying reaction. 

I think it’s real sad you’ve been put in the position where you choose to not renew your season ticket and I genuinely sympathise, maybe you are far from alone and Gibson might act to address the situation if there is a significant downturn.

On the bright side, I liked your last sentence so to compromise, have a cheers and a thumbs up. ? ? 

35 minutes ago, fridge said:

I was listening to a North East sports correspondent on radio a few weeks ago talking about how it is at Boro games this season. He said fans still turn out in large numbers but basically just chat to each other and hardly watch the game. You lot have mine and many others sympathies Fridge. I couldnt bare him to be Derbys manager. 

Archived