PMSL, we need this guy commentating on Saturday

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Bob The Badger said:

Thank you. Genius. Weird but genius. Totally love it. Can't decide if it was an AI trained on a generative adversarial network or if someone actually wrote it. Either way, pure genius.

2 hours ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Please, please, please tell me that people know this isn’t a real person? It’s just a Siri voice reading notes.

Siri? Siri?????? Anyone would think you were living in the last century, Burton. I thought only David was still surgically attachedd to an iPhone nowadays.

I haven't got a clue what a Siri voice is but I assume it is a machine reading some text written by a human? The creativity and humour is generated by the human and the deadpan delivery of the machine makes it even funnier.

I like them!

7 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Siri? Siri?????? Anyone would think you were living in the last century, Burton. I thought only David was still surgically attachedd to an iPhone nowadays.

Over 70% of visitors to this forum use iOS devices

online dating loser GIF

When we remove countries that maybe can’t afford to purchase the best mobile devices and have to pick up a cheap Android to get by, just focus on the UK for a minute it looks very different. ?

03448260-A31D-475D-83F1-684B89D8A3A8.png

Archived