TeamTalk With DCCT

DazaDunn

Hi guys,

just want to share with you our story about TeamTalk which is focusing on helping males talk and open up about mental health within males. TeamTalk was setup by Sean Hedley and Luke Wilkinson who have done incredibly well to grow something from absolutely nothing!

I know some of us on here including myself will have had or still have dark days where no light is at the end of the tunnel.

we were lucky enough to have Frank come and visit us which was an amazing surprise followed by another surprise as Frank invited us to training!

it was covered by RamsTV and I wanted you to take a couple of minutes to view it! Our doors are open to all men of all ages with all kinds of mental health needs! We meet up for a chat and a laugh every Monday at Derby County Community Trust building on pride park between 6-8pm! 

Any questions please ask me and i’ll answer them ?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 hours ago, DazaDunn said:

Hi guys,

just want to share with you our story about TeamTalk which is focusing on helping males talk and open up about mental health within males. TeamTalk was setup by Sean Hedley and Luke Wilkinson who have done incredibly well to grow something from absolutely nothing!

I know some of us on here including myself will have had or still have dark days where no light is at the end of the tunnel.

we were lucky enough to have Frank come and visit us which was an amazing surprise followed by another surprise as Frank invited us to training!

it was covered by RamsTV and I wanted you to take a couple of minutes to view it! Our doors are open to all men of all ages with all kinds of mental health needs! We meet up for a chat and a laugh every Monday at Derby County Community Trust building on pride park between 6-8pm! 

Any questions please ask me and i’ll answer them ?

That's absolutely brilliant! 

We advertised this then new group at our mental health suicide prevention day at Pride Park back in September and I am so pleased to see how well it is doing.

You might remember the little z-cards we handed out with Mason Bennett on the front - they are rapidly becoming collectors' items now he's doing so well. ?

If you want us to advertise your new venues as they become established let me know by PM.

Planning has already started for this year's event - we won't know exact date until fixtures come out but it would be great to see some of you join us for that. 

Togetherness - desire - passion. We all have it in us. We all need to help one another and we all become stronger, wiser, healthier, happier and winners in all walks of life.

Our coach, leader, man with all his work ethic is willing us all, guiding us all, showing us all, how kindness, honour, respect, and doing our best can take us all to wonderful places. Keep smiling Frank.

And yet again our brilliant football club is being brilliant and that's why we all love Derby County Football Club.

Love, Life & Unity.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived